Monday, December 03, 2012

Africa

Cousin Jan Szumanski is on a safari in Africa. I have been reading his blog and looking at the pictures he posted. Sounds interesting but a bit too hot for me, 40c. My maximum temperature is 30-31c and even that is a little too high. I never had the urge to visit Africa although Egypt has always been a place I wanted to go to even in childhood but in today's tumultuos times I wouldn't go. There are plenty of places in Europe yet to be seen and I'm sure that will keep our interest for a long time.

Kuzyn Jan Szumanski jest na safari w Afryce. Czytam jego blog i patrząc na zdjęcia, że delegowany. Brzmi interesująco, ale nieco zbyt gorąco dla mnie, 40c. My maksymalna temperatura 30-31C, a także, że jest zbyt wysoka. Nigdy nie miałem ochotę odwiedzić Afrykę, choć Egipt zawsze był miejscem, chciałem iść do jeszcze w dzieciństwie, ale w dzisiejszych czasach tumultuos nie pojadę. Istnieje wiele miejsc w Europie jeszcze nie widziałem i jestem pewien, że będzie na bieżąco nasze zainteresowanie na długo.

1 comment:

  1. You are right that 40 is hot! First time I experienced sweat dropping off my forehead into my eyes! Experienced that in Hungary in late June and July before I left. Hard to believe I arrived with snow on the ground in late January.

    ReplyDelete