I'm still waiting to hear of the cause of the picture/file posting problems on my blog now. However, today a new problem developed with a "blue Screen". It's not the blue screen of death you may be familiar with. With this screen I can sign into my machine, log into my hotmail account and then about 5 seconds later a blue screen takes over telling me the computer is shutting down to protect my data. It's happened about 8 times in a row so I've resulted to using my second laptop to write this blog. I checks the internet for possible solutions but so far none of them have worked. I tried starting it in Safe Mode and the Repair startup problems but that didn't help either. Thankfully I have this second computer but on it I also tried posting pictures to the blog with the same negative results. I'll keep trying to resolve the problems tomorrow.
Nadal czekam, aby us艂ysze膰 od przyczyny obraz / plik delegowania problemy na m贸j blog teraz. Jednak dzi艣 nowy problem opracowana z "Blue Screen". To nie niebieski ekran 艣mierci mo偶esz zna膰 jest. Z tego ekranu mo偶na podpisa膰 na moim komputerze, zaloguj si臋 do konta hotmail, a nast臋pnie o 5 sekund p贸藕niej niebieski ekran przejmuje m贸wi mi, 偶e komputer jest zamykany, aby chroni膰 swoje dane. To si臋 sta艂o oko艂o 8 razy z rz臋du wi臋c ju偶 doprowadzi艂y do korzystania z mojego drugiego laptopa do pisania tego bloga. I sprawdza Internetu mo偶liwe rozwi膮zania, ale do tej pory 偶aden z nich nie pracowa艂. Pr贸bowa艂em go uruchomi膰 w trybie awaryjnym i problemy Startup Repair, ale to nie pomog艂o. Na szcz臋艣cie mam ten drugi komputer, ale na nim r贸wnie偶 pr贸bowa艂em zamieszczanie zdj臋膰 na blogu z tych samych wynik贸w ujemnych. B臋d臋 pr贸bowa艂 rozwi膮za膰 problemy jutro