Once again we have the problem of the drain pipe under the roof leaking water onto our balcony and the last two years it resulted into a problem for our neighbor below our flat. The water leaked through the balcony and damaged their wall. Twice they fixed it and as not to have the same problem again this year, I wrote an email to the owner of our flat telling him the problem again. He responded and said he would help so we will wait for his help in repairing the damaged pipe. I just hope it doesn't take to long.
Today we did food shopping, cost 122zl. Next week we will buy the things we need need to make favorki, my favorite Christmas pastry. It does take a lot of time and work but we didn't do it last year because we were not at home for the holiday. This year I am determined to do it using my mother's recipe. When I was younger my aunt Mary would make a large box filled with them and give them to me as a present. I wish she were still alive as well as my mother. Of course my life would be different I think and maybe I would not be living in Poland. Sometimes when you think back on your life and the things you would do differently, how your life would be different today, I suppose how you feel about your present life comes into play. I am happy with my present life and you can't change things that happened in the past. You can try to make up for mistakes you made but they are still mistakes.
Po raz kolejny mamy problem z rury spustowej pod dachem wycieku wody na naszym balkonie i dw贸ch ostatnich lat doprowadzi艂y do problemu dla naszego s膮siada poni偶ej naszego mieszkania.Woda przecieka艂a przez balkon i uszkodzone ich mur. Twice one ustalone to i tak nie ma ten sam problem w tym roku, napisa艂em maila do w艂a艣ciciela naszego mieszkania informuj膮c go problemu ponownie. On odpowiedzia艂 i powiedzia艂, 偶e pomo偶e, wi臋c b臋dziemy czeka膰 na jego pomoc w naprawie uszkodzonej rury. Mam tylko nadziej臋, 偶e nie trwa d艂ugo.
Dzi艣 zrobili艣my spo偶ywcze zakupy, 122zl koszt贸w. W przysz艂ym tygodniu b臋dziemy kupowa膰 rzeczy, kt贸rych potrzebujemy trzeba uczyni膰 favorki, m贸j ulubiony ciasto 艣wi膮teczne. To nie zajmie du偶o czasu i pracy, ale nie zrobi艂 tego w zesz艂ym roku, poniewa偶 nie byli艣my w domu na 艣wi臋ta. W tym roku jestem zdecydowany to zrobi膰 za pomoc膮 mojej matki przepis. Kiedy by艂em m艂odszy, moja ciotka Mary spowodowa艂oby du偶e pud艂o wype艂nione nich i da膰 mi je jako prezent. Szkoda, 偶e jeszcze 偶yj膮, jak i mojej matki. Oczywi艣cie moje 偶ycie b臋dzie inaczej my艣l臋, a mo偶e i nie b臋d臋 mieszka艂 w Polsce. Czasami gdy spojrzysz wstecz na swoje 偶ycie i to, co by艣 zrobi艂 inaczej, jak twoje 偶ycie by艂oby dzi艣 inaczej, przypuszczam, jak si臋 czujesz o swoje obecne 偶ycie wchodzi w gr臋. Ja jestem zadowolony z mojego obecnego 偶ycia i nie mo偶na zmieni膰 rzeczy, kt贸re wydarzy艂y si臋 w przesz艂o艣ci. Mo偶na spr贸bowa膰 nadrobi膰 b艂臋d贸w wprowadzonych, ale nadal s膮 b艂臋dy.