Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Leaking again?

Once again we have the problem of the drain pipe under the roof leaking water onto our balcony and the last two years it resulted into a problem for our neighbor below our flat. The water leaked through the balcony and damaged their wall. Twice they fixed it and as not to have the same problem again this year, I wrote an email to the owner of our flat telling him the problem again. He responded and said he would help so we will wait for his help in repairing the damaged pipe. I just hope it doesn't take to long.

Today we did food shopping, cost 122zl. Next week we will buy the things we need need to make favorki, my favorite Christmas pastry.  It does take a lot of time and work but we didn't do it last year because we were not at home for the holiday.  This year I am determined to do it using my mother's recipe.  When I was younger my aunt Mary would make a large box filled with them and give them to me as a present. I wish she were still alive as well as my mother.  Of course my life would be different I think and maybe I would not be living in Poland.  Sometimes when you think back on your life and the things you would do differently, how your life would be different today, I suppose how you feel about your present life comes into play.  I am happy with my present life and you can't change things that happened in the past.  You can try to make up for mistakes you made but they are still mistakes.

Po raz kolejny mamy problem z rury spustowej pod dachem wycieku wody na naszym balkonie i dwóch ostatnich lat doprowadziły do problemu dla naszego sąsiada poniżej naszego mieszkania.Woda przeciekała przez balkon i uszkodzone ich mur. Twice one ustalone to i tak nie ma ten sam problem w tym roku, napisałem maila do właściciela naszego mieszkania informując go problemu ponownie. On odpowiedział i powiedział, że pomoże, więc będziemy czekać na jego pomoc w naprawie uszkodzonej rury. Mam tylko nadzieję, że nie trwa długo.
Dziś zrobiliśmy spożywcze zakupy, 122zl kosztów. W przyszłym tygodniu będziemy kupować rzeczy, których potrzebujemy trzeba uczynić favorki, mój ulubiony ciasto świąteczne. To nie zajmie dużo czasu i pracy, ale nie zrobił tego w zeszłym roku, ponieważ nie byliśmy w domu na święta. W tym roku jestem zdecydowany to zrobić za pomocą mojej matki przepis. Kiedy byłem młodszy, moja ciotka Mary spowodowałoby duże pudło wypełnione nich i dać mi je jako prezent. Szkoda, że jeszcze żyją, jak i mojej matki. Oczywiście moje życie będzie inaczej myślę, a może i nie będę mieszkał w Polsce. Czasami gdy spojrzysz wstecz na swoje życie i to, co byś zrobił inaczej, jak twoje życie byłoby dziś inaczej, przypuszczam, jak się czujesz o swoje obecne życie wchodzi w grę. Ja jestem zadowolony z mojego obecnego życia i nie można zmienić rzeczy, które wydarzyły się w przeszłości. Można spróbować nadrobić błędów wprowadzonych, ale nadal są błędy.

No comments:

Post a Comment