Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good news!

The good news today is that this Learn Real Polish program has reinvigorated Joan's learning of Polish. Today I showed her how the program works, reading a short story, listening to the author of the program read the sentences, vocabulary on the left side of the story, questions and answers to the story and then the story read in the first person form. At the normal speed the sound file was too fast for her so I was able to put the sound file into another program I use in which you can slow down or speed up the sound.  Slowing it down about 40% made a big difference for Joan and she was happy with it in the end.  Now we'll be listening and repeating the story each day until we can just listen to the story without seeing it in writing.  It's a good way to learn I think, much better than trying to understand all the grammar first without speaking or hearing Polish everyday.  I'm glad I found this program.

Dobr膮 wiadomo艣ci膮 jest to, 偶e dzi艣 to jest Learn Real Polish program o偶ywienie nauki Joan polskiego. Dzi艣 pokaza艂 jej, jak program dzia艂a, czytaj膮c opowiadanie, s艂uchaj膮c autora programu czyta膰 zda艅, s艂ownictwo, po lewej stronie tej historii, pytania i odpowiedzi do historii, a nast臋pnie czytany w pierwszej formie osoby . Z normaln膮 pr臋dko艣ci膮 plik d藕wi臋kowy by艂 zbyt szybki dla niej, wi臋c by艂em w stanie umie艣ci膰 plik d藕wi臋kowy do innego programu, kt贸rego u偶ywam, w kt贸rym mo偶na spowolni膰 lub przyspieszy膰 d藕wi臋k. Spowalniaj膮c go o 40% du偶a r贸偶nica dla Joan i by艂a z niego zadowolony w ko艅cu. Teraz b臋dziemy s艂ucha膰 i powtarza膰 histori臋 ka偶dego dnia, a偶 mo偶emy tylko s艂ucha膰 opowie艣ci, nie widz膮c go na pi艣mie. Jest to dobry spos贸b, aby nauczy膰 My艣l臋, du偶o lepiej ni偶 pr贸buje zrozumie膰 ca艂膮 gramatyk臋 najpierw bez m贸wienia lub s艂uchania polskiego codziennie. Ciesz臋 si臋, 偶e znalaz艂em ten program.