Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Problem

As any reader knows, I've been posting pictures on this blog since 2006 without any problems of note.  Now I have one that prevents me from posting new slideshows or files to the blog. I don't know what happened but yesterday I was unable to post new research files or pictures on the right or left side. I can still post pictures within the written blog.  I use something called a Link List from Blogger to post things other than on the main area and now it doesn't work. I've written to Blogger to find out the problem but haven't received an answer as yet. I hate the thought of having to create a new blog in another system and I'll wait and hope they answer with a solution. Does anyone else who blogs using Blogger have this problem?

Jak każdy czytelnik wie, byłem delegowania zdjęcia na tym blogu od 2006 roku bez żadnych problemów notatki. Teraz mam jedną, która uniemożliwia mi delegowania nowe pokazy slajdów lub plików do bloga. I nie wiem, co się stało, ale wczoraj nie byłem w stanie pisać nowych plików badawczych lub zdjęcia z prawej lub lewej strony. Wciąż mogę publikować zdjęcia w pisemnej blogu. Używam coś o nazwie Lista łączy z Bloggera, aby publikować rzeczy innych niż na głównym obszarze, a teraz nie działa. Napisałem do Bloggera, aby dowiedzieć się tego problemu, ale nie otrzymałem odpowiedzi, co jeszcze. Nienawidzę myśli o konieczności tworzenia nowego bloga w innym systemie i będę czekać i mieć nadzieję, że odpowiedzi na rozwiązanie. Robi ktoś, kto za pomocą blogów Blogger ma ten problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment