Saturday, April 25, 2015

New sandals.


Next month on the same day as my birthday we will celebrate Joan's 70th year of life and I felt the urge today to buy her an early present. In Spain we bought a new pair of sandals for her but due to the early morning departure we forgot to pack them. I thought it would be good to have another pair that she could wear while we wait for the Spanish sandals to be mailed to us so we bought these.

It was a beautiful weather day in Poznań and we took a walk past the hat makers shop. I absolutely loved one of her new creations, a hat in blue color with a see through fabric rim. Joan has a nice blue summer dress and blue sandals also. I think that hat would be the perfect addition to the outfit. Maybe that will be my second present for her birthday. She asked me what I wanted and I said I already had what I wanted.....her.

Strangely enough, the hat shop is located on the street where there are several funeral businesses and now they are displaying caskets in their windows. One of them was all white in color and the design was something like from a futuristic movie. It definitely did not look normal to me and wouldn't be my choice if I chose a burial which I do not. However, with God's grace, that is years ahead and I am not dwelling on this subject now.

Tomorrow Joan will bake a coco devil's food cake for my birthday and we will celebrate together. Hard to imagine it's my 71st birthday, I thought I would be long gone by now.  Mainly because an uncle of mine and my brother died at age 35. I thought that was the magic number for me also.

W przyszłym miesiącu w tym samym dniu, jak moje urodziny będziemy obchodzić 70-tą roku Joan życia i czułem chęć dziś kupić jej wczesny prezent. W Hiszpanii kupiliśmy nową parę sandałów dla niej, ale ze względu na porannym wyjazdem zapomnieliśmy je spakować. Myślałem, że byłoby dobrze, aby mieć inną parę, która mogła nosić podczas oczekiwania na hiszpańskie sandały mają być wysłane do nas, więc kupiliśmy to.
To był piękny dzień Pogoda w Poznaniu i poszliśmy na spacer przeszłości sklepie decydentów kapelusz. Absolutnie uwielbiałem jeden z jej nowych kreacji, czapka w kolorze niebieskim z patrz poprzez obrzeża tkaniny. Joan ma ładny niebieski letnią sukienkę i niebieskie sandały także. Myślę, że czapka będzie idealnym dodatkiem do stroju. Może to będzie mój drugi obecny na jej urodziny. Zapytała mnie, co chciałem i powiedziałem, że już co chciałem ..... ją.
O dziwo, sklep kapelusz znajduje się na ulicy, gdzie znajduje się kilka firm pogrzebowych, a teraz są one wyświetlane w oknach szkatułki. Jednym z nich było wszystko w kolorze białym i projektowania było coś jak z futurystycznego filmu. To na pewno nie wygląda normalnie do mnie i nie będzie mój wybór, jeśli wybrałem pogrzeb, który ja nie wiem. Jednak z pomocą łaski Bożej, która jest lat naprzód, a ja nie jestem w tym temacie mieszkania teraz.
Jutro Joan będzie piec coco diabła żywności tort na urodziny i będziemy świętować razem. Trudno sobie wyobrazić, że to moja 71st urodziny, myślałem, że już od dawna już. Głównie dlatego, że mój wujek i mój brat zmarł w wieku 35. Myślałem, że to magiczna liczba dla mnie również.

No comments:

Post a Comment