Wednesday, April 07, 2021

The process.

The process of writing this blog is like this. Because of the condition of my hands, I make mistakes in writing some words, prompting me to use the program, Grammarly, to check the grammar.

Once I have signed in to my blog, I start a new post. After writing a blog, I send it to my friend in Bydgoszcz to translate it properly into Polish. She is not always available to do it and then I use Deep.pl for the translation. If you are reading this in Polish, I'm sure you can tell who translated it. While I am waiting for it to return, I translate it into Spanish but sometimes I have to use the translator for things I don't know yet how to say.

That all done, I preview the page to check for errors. If there are still some, I correct them and then publish the blog of the day. If there are pictures I want to show you, another process is necessary.

That one involves Google Photos where I have to create an album for the photos, title it, download the pictures from my camera to the PlayHomeMemories program, create the finished album, copy the URL, and post it on the right side of the blog. Once it is published, then I change to picture on the page, update the birthday list, and change any other little pictures. Depending on what I have to say for the day and how many pictures there are, the process takes about an hour or so. So far, I have written 4,848 blogs.

Proces pisania tego bloga wygląda następująco. Ze względu na stan moich rąk, popełniam błędy w pisaniu niektórych słów, co skłania mnie do korzystania z programu Grammarly, aby sprawdzić gramatykę.

Kiedy już zaloguję się na swoim blogu, zaczynam nowy post. Po napisaniu bloga, wysyłam go do mojej przyjaciółki w Bydgoszczy, aby przetłumaczyła go poprawnie na język polski. Nie zawsze jest ona dostępna i wtedy korzystam z Deep.pl do tłumaczenia. Jeśli czytasz to po polsku, jestem pewien, że potrafisz powiedzieć, kto to przetłumaczył. Kiedy czekam, aż wróci, tłumaczę na hiszpański, ale czasami muszę użyć translatora do rzeczy, których jeszcze nie wiem, jak powiedzieć.

Po tym wszystkim, przeglądam stronę, aby sprawdzić, czy nie ma błędów. Jeśli nadal są jakieś, poprawiam je, a następnie publikuję blog dnia. Jeśli są zdjęcia, które chcę Wam pokazać, konieczny jest kolejny proces.

Ten wiąże się z Google Photos, gdzie muszę utworzyć album dla zdjęć, zatytułować go, pobrać zdjęcia z mojego aparatu do programu PlayHomeMemories, utworzyć gotowy album, skopiować adres URL i opublikować go po prawej stronie bloga. Gdy zostanie opublikowany, wtedy zmieniam zdjęcie na stronie, aktualizuję listę urodzin i zmieniam inne małe obrazki. W zależności od tego, co mam do powiedzenia na dzień i jak wiele zdjęć jest, proces trwa około godziny lub tak. Do tej pory napisałam 4,848 blogów.

El proceso de escribir este blog es así. Debido al estado de mis manos, cometo errores al escribir algunas palabras, lo que me lleva a utilizar el programa, Grammarly, para comprobar la gramática.

Una vez que he entrado en mi blog, empiezo una nueva entrada. Después de escribir un blog, se lo envío a mi amiga de Bydgoszcz para que lo traduzca correctamente al polaco. Ella no siempre está disponible para hacerlo y entonces uso Deep.pl para la traducción. Si estás leyendo esto en polaco, seguro que puedes saber quién lo ha traducido. Mientras espero a que vuelva, lo traduzco al español, pero a veces tengo que usar el traductor para cosas que aún no sé cómo decir.

Una vez hecho esto, hago una vista previa de la página para comprobar si hay errores. Si todavía hay algunos, los corrijo y luego publico el blog del día. Si hay fotos que quiero mostrar, es necesario otro proceso.

Ese implica Google Photos, donde tengo que crear un álbum para las fotos, ponerle un título, descargar las fotos de mi cámara al programa PlayHomeMemories, crear el álbum terminado, copiar la URL y publicarlo en la parte derecha del blog. Una vez publicado, cambio la foto de la página, actualizo la lista de cumpleaños y cambio cualquier otra foto pequeña. Dependiendo de lo que tenga que decir ese día y de cuántas fotos haya, el proceso dura más o menos una hora. Hasta ahora he escrito 4.848 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment