Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Not so easy.

It's not easy finding an apartment that is unfurnished. The one we looked at yesterday was only the second one out of about thirty I have seen on the internet sites. I spend a lot of time on the net searching each day. I think I will broaden the search to other cities maybe 30 minutes from Poznan. Maybe I will have better luck.

We stayed at home for the day. The weather was not great so no point in taking Joan outside.

Even with the Delta variation of Covid now in Poland, there were 0 deaths from the virus yesterday. That is a good thing if the government numbers are correct.

Nie jest 艂atwo znale藕膰 mieszkanie, kt贸re jest nieumeblowane. To, kt贸re ogl膮dali艣my wczoraj by艂o dopiero drugim z oko艂o trzydziestu, kt贸re widzia艂em na stronach internetowych. Sp臋dzam du偶o czasu w sieci szukaj膮c ka偶dego dnia. My艣l臋, 偶e poszerz臋 poszukiwania o inne miasta oddalone od Poznania o oko艂o 30 minut drogi. Mo偶e b臋d臋 mia艂 wi臋cej szcz臋艣cia.

Na ten dzie艅 zostali艣my w domu. Pogoda nie dopisywa艂a, wi臋c nie by艂o sensu wyci膮ga膰 Joanny na zewn膮trz.

Nawet z odmian膮 Delta wirusa Covid, kt贸ra jest teraz w Polsce, wczoraj nie by艂o 偶adnych zgon贸w z powodu wirusa. To dobrze, je艣li rz膮dowe liczby s膮 poprawne.

No es f谩cil encontrar un apartamento sin amueblar. El que miramos ayer era s贸lo el segundo de una treintena que he visto en los sitios de Internet. Paso mucho tiempo en la red buscando cada d铆a. Creo que voy a ampliar la b煤squeda a otras ciudades que est谩n a unos 30 minutos de Poznan. Quiz谩 tenga m谩s suerte.

Nos quedamos en casa durante el d铆a. El tiempo no era muy bueno, as铆 que no ten铆a sentido llevar a Joan fuera.

Incluso con la variaci贸n Delta de Covid ahora en Polonia, ayer no hubo ninguna muerte por el virus. Eso es algo bueno si las cifras del gobierno son correctas.