Saturday, January 31, 2009

Recovering

At least I think I am. Had a miserable night, body temperature was low so I had added a total of four covers and sweater. I must have woke up about 8 times during the night and today I stayed in bed until about 3PM. Finally got up, had something to eat and then back to bed. Tonight I feel better, am able to sit up for a while without falling asleep so I think the worst is over. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Cousin Kazia and her son Andrzej called to see how I was doing and advise me to see a doctor on Monday if I am not better. It's nice to have relatives who care.


Przynajmniej myślę, że jestem. Miany marna noc, temperatura ciała była nisko tak dodałem sumę czterech okryć i swetra. Musiałem budzić około 8 razów podczas nocy i dzisiaj pozostałem w łóżku aż o 3PM. W końcu podniesiony, miało coś by zjeść i wtedy w tył do łóżka. Dzisiaj wieczorem czuję się lepiej, mogę podnieść się na chwilę bez zapadania w sen tak myślę najgorzej jest wszędzie. Zobaczymy jak czuję jutro.

Kuzyna Kazia i jej syna Andrzej zawołał zobaczyć jak robiłem i radzę mi by odwiedzić doktora w poniedziałek jeżeli nie jestem lepszy. To jest miłe mieć krewnych, których opieka.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:28 AM

    David, sorry to hear of your illness.
    Without trying to scare you, your symptoms suggest that you may have TB. TB is common in Poland, it is a disease not limited to 3rd world countries and amazingly is on the increase in Poland..Please, please have a blood test done immediately. It may pay to go to the nearest hospital immediately.
    (goggle tb in poland and signs of TB)
    My father had similar symtoms.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Dear Joan and David,

    I hope that you are feeling better. Are you taking new medicine for your pain on the right side? it is possible that you have an alergic reaction to medicine. The symptoms of alergic reactions are sometimes similiar to illnesses.
    Please do go to the doctor and make sure that they do complete blood workup for you and Joan just to make sure everything is OK.
    As they say hope for the best expect the worst and take one day at the time.
    I know you will be fine.

    All the best and our prayers are with you both,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone for your concerns but I'm sure it's just a cold. I will go to the doctor tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete