Tuesday, January 27, 2009

USG

Chilly morning, up at 8AM and out of the house to take bus #63 to Rondo Kaponiera where I walked to the building housing the office of the USG examination. There were about 40 signs on the building of different offices and I wasn't sure which was the right one. I walked up to the information counter, asked the man behind the counter where to go and he gave me instructions. At the registration window I told the young girl what I needed done, she took me to a closed door that said "Pracowina USG" and said I should wait on the bench. I asked her how she knew if the office was even open, she knocked on the door, got no answer, tried to open it and it was locked. She then went back to the registration area, asked something to another woman and realized I had to go to a different registration place. She took me there, I thanked her and proceeded to make an appointment for the USG for next Wednesday, Feb. 4th at 1:15PM. The test takes 45 minutes and then I will take the results back to the NFZ doctor/clinic close to our house. I was back at home by 9:30AM.

The first bus I took to get there was an old diesel bus, smelly and very little heat inside. Coming home I was on a new bus, warm and very nice. You never know what kind of bus you'll be riding on.


Ch艂odny ranek, w g贸rze przy 8AM i z domu by wzi膮膰 autobus #63 do Ronda Kaponiera gdzie chodzi艂em do budowy mieszkania biura egzaminu USG. Tam byli oko艂o 40 znak贸w na budowie r贸偶nych biur i nie by艂em pewny, kt贸re by艂o prawe jedno (biur). Chodzi艂em do lady informacji , pyta艂em cz艂owieka za lad膮 gdzie p贸j艣膰 i on poucza艂 mnie. Przy oknie rejestracji powiedzia艂em m艂od膮 dziewczyn臋 co ja potrzebny zrobiony, ona wzi臋艂a mnie do zamkni臋tych drzwi, kt贸re powiedzia艂y "Pracowina USG" i powiedzia艂y, 偶e powinienem obs艂u偶y膰 艂aw臋. Pyta艂em j膮 jak ona wiedzia艂a je偶eli biuro by艂o nawet otwarte, ona zapuka艂a na drzwiach, nie otrzyma艂a 偶adnej odpowiedzi, spr贸bowa艂a otworzy膰 to i to by艂o zamkni臋te na klucz. Ona wtedy wr贸ci艂a do obszaru rejestracji , pyta艂a co艣 do innej kobiety i zrealizowa艂a, 偶e musia艂em p贸j艣膰 do r贸偶nego miejsca rejestracji. Ona wzi臋艂a mnie tam, podzi臋kowa艂em jej i kontynuowa艂em robienie um贸wiony termin dla USG przez nast臋pn膮 艣rod臋, luty. 4. o 1:15PM. Test zajmie 45 minut i wtedy odbior臋 wyniki do NFZ doktora/kliniki blisko naszego domu. By艂em z powrotem w domu przez 9:30AM.

Pierwszy autobus, kt贸ry wzi膮艂em dosta膰 si臋 tam by艂 stary autobus dsela , cuchn膮cy i bardzo ma艂o ciep艂a wewn膮trz. Przybywaj膮c do domu by艂em na nowym autobusie, ciep艂ym i bardzo mi艂ym. Wszystko mo偶liwe jaki rodzaj autobusu b臋dziesz jecha膰 dalej.