Tuesday, January 27, 2009

USG

Chilly morning, up at 8AM and out of the house to take bus #63 to Rondo Kaponiera where I walked to the building housing the office of the USG examination. There were about 40 signs on the building of different offices and I wasn't sure which was the right one. I walked up to the information counter, asked the man behind the counter where to go and he gave me instructions. At the registration window I told the young girl what I needed done, she took me to a closed door that said "Pracowina USG" and said I should wait on the bench. I asked her how she knew if the office was even open, she knocked on the door, got no answer, tried to open it and it was locked. She then went back to the registration area, asked something to another woman and realized I had to go to a different registration place. She took me there, I thanked her and proceeded to make an appointment for the USG for next Wednesday, Feb. 4th at 1:15PM. The test takes 45 minutes and then I will take the results back to the NFZ doctor/clinic close to our house. I was back at home by 9:30AM.

The first bus I took to get there was an old diesel bus, smelly and very little heat inside. Coming home I was on a new bus, warm and very nice. You never know what kind of bus you'll be riding on.


Chłodny ranek, w górze przy 8AM i z domu by wziąć autobus #63 do Ronda Kaponiera gdzie chodziłem do budowy mieszkania biura egzaminu USG. Tam byli około 40 znaków na budowie różnych biur i nie byłem pewny, które było prawe jedno (biur). Chodziłem do lady informacji , pytałem człowieka za ladą gdzie pójść i on pouczał mnie. Przy oknie rejestracji powiedziałem młodą dziewczynę co ja potrzebny zrobiony, ona wzięła mnie do zamkniętych drzwi, które powiedziały "Pracowina USG" i powiedziały, że powinienem obsłużyć ławę. Pytałem ją jak ona wiedziała jeżeli biuro było nawet otwarte, ona zapukała na drzwiach, nie otrzymała żadnej odpowiedzi, spróbowała otworzyć to i to było zamknięte na klucz. Ona wtedy wróciła do obszaru rejestracji , pytała coś do innej kobiety i zrealizowała, że musiałem pójść do różnego miejsca rejestracji. Ona wzięła mnie tam, podziękowałem jej i kontynuowałem robienie umówiony termin dla USG przez następną środę, luty. 4. o 1:15PM. Test zajmie 45 minut i wtedy odbiorę wyniki do NFZ doktora/kliniki blisko naszego domu. Byłem z powrotem w domu przez 9:30AM.

Pierwszy autobus, który wziąłem dostać się tam był stary autobus dsela , cuchnący i bardzo mało ciepła wewnątrz. Przybywając do domu byłem na nowym autobusie, ciepłym i bardzo miłym. Wszystko możliwe jaki rodzaj autobusu będziesz jechać dalej.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:29 PM

    passo per caso nel tuo blog
    un saluto from Italy, ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,
    Grazie per la scrittura.

    ReplyDelete