Friday, July 24, 2009

Ikea




Ikea. Today was the day they finally got to me. I had one 6 drawer dresser to assemble, carried it all upstairs, put the frame together, the top on, attached the back and moved on to drawer assembly. That's when the problem occurred. It seems they only back the right sides of two drawers or I should say they packed to right sides for each drawer so there is no way I can put them together. I need two right and two left sides for assembly. This means I have to take them pack and go through customer service to see if they will give me the right parts. I hope they do. Zbyszek will go with me to explain the problem and he can be pretty strong in his explanations. I am hoping that will be enough to correct this problem so we can use the whole dresser.

I did manage to put the doors onto the second szafka today so that was accomplished.


Ikea. Dzisiaj był dzień oni w końcu dostali się do mnie. Miałem jeden 6 kredensu kuchennego szuflady by zebrać się, nosiłem to wszystko na górę, montuję ramę, szczyt dalej, przymocowałem plecy i poszedłem naprzód do zgromadzenia szuflady. To jest kiedy problem zdarzył się. To wydaje się oni tylko w tył prawe strony dwu szuflad albo powinienem powiedzieć, że oni pakują się do w prawo stron dla każdej szuflady tak tam są nie ma mowy mogę montować ich. Potrzebuję dwu prawa i dwu lewych stron dla zgromadzenia. To znaczy, że muszę wziąć im pakunek i przejść obsługę klientów by zobaczyć jeżeli oni dadzą mi prawe części. Mam nadzieję, że oni robią. Zbyszek pójdzie ze mną by wyjaśnić problem i on może być dość silny w jego objaśnieniach. Mam nadzieję, który będzie mieć dość poprawić ten problem tak możemy użyć całego kredensu kuchennego.

Poradziłem sobie by położyć drzwi na drugi szafka dzisiaj tak, które było znakomite.

No comments:

Post a Comment