Friday, July 24, 2009

Ikea




Ikea. Today was the day they finally got to me. I had one 6 drawer dresser to assemble, carried it all upstairs, put the frame together, the top on, attached the back and moved on to drawer assembly. That's when the problem occurred. It seems they only back the right sides of two drawers or I should say they packed to right sides for each drawer so there is no way I can put them together. I need two right and two left sides for assembly. This means I have to take them pack and go through customer service to see if they will give me the right parts. I hope they do. Zbyszek will go with me to explain the problem and he can be pretty strong in his explanations. I am hoping that will be enough to correct this problem so we can use the whole dresser.

I did manage to put the doors onto the second szafka today so that was accomplished.


Ikea. Dzisiaj by艂 dzie艅 oni w ko艅cu dostali si臋 do mnie. Mia艂em jeden 6 kredensu kuchennego szuflady by zebra膰 si臋, nosi艂em to wszystko na g贸r臋, montuj臋 ram臋, szczyt dalej, przymocowa艂em plecy i poszed艂em naprz贸d do zgromadzenia szuflady. To jest kiedy problem zdarzy艂 si臋. To wydaje si臋 oni tylko w ty艂 prawe strony dwu szuflad albo powinienem powiedzie膰, 偶e oni pakuj膮 si臋 do w prawo stron dla ka偶dej szuflady tak tam s膮 nie ma mowy mog臋 montowa膰 ich. Potrzebuj臋 dwu prawa i dwu lewych stron dla zgromadzenia. To znaczy, 偶e musz臋 wzi膮膰 im pakunek i przej艣膰 obs艂ug臋 klient贸w by zobaczy膰 je偶eli oni dadz膮 mi prawe cz臋艣ci. Mam nadziej臋, 偶e oni robi膮. Zbyszek p贸jdzie ze mn膮 by wyja艣ni膰 problem i on mo偶e by膰 do艣膰 silny w jego obja艣nieniach. Mam nadziej臋, kt贸ry b臋dzie mie膰 do艣膰 poprawi膰 ten problem tak mo偶emy u偶y膰 ca艂ego kredensu kuchennego.

Poradzi艂em sobie by po艂o偶y膰 drzwi na drugi szafka dzisiaj tak, kt贸re by艂o znakomite.