Thursday, July 23, 2009

Moving Day

Sunset from Living room.









They arrived at 9AM, 3 guys and a truck. It took them 3 hours to move everything over to the new flat. I helped carry the lighter things up the four flights of stairs but the heavy stuff they moved. It all went very smoothly, I paid them and they were on their way by 12:30. Before they started I bought them some pastries and water. I think they liked that.
So now we are in the midst of putting our house in order, unpacking the boxes, setting up the bed and second szafka and looking at the walls for picture placement. Joan is very happy with the new place and so am I. We haven't heard one loud neighbor, one crying baby or jets flying overhear. I think we are going to like it here.


Oni przybyli do 9AM, 3 facet贸w i wymiany. To wzi臋艂o ich 3 godziny by przesun膮膰 wszystko do nowego mieszkania. Pomog艂em nosi膰 l偶ejszym rzeczom w g贸rze cztery klatki schodowe ale ci臋偶kie rzeczy, kt贸re oni ruszyli. To wszystko posz艂o bardzo g艂adko, zap艂aci艂em ich i oni byli na ich drodze przez 12:30. Zanim oni zacz臋li si臋 kupi艂em im kilka ciasta i wod臋. My艣l臋, 偶e oni polubili tamto.

Tak teraz jeste艣my w 艣rodku doprowadzenia do porz膮dku naszego domu, rozpakowuj膮c pude艂ka, umieszczaj膮c 艂贸偶ko i drugi szafka i patrzenie na 艣cian dla rozmieszczenia zdj臋cia. Joan jest bardzo szcz臋艣liwa z nowym miejscem i tak jestem ja. Nie us艂yszeli艣my jednego g艂o艣nego s膮siada, jedno krzycz膮ce dziecko albo odrzutowce lataj膮ce pods艂uchaj膮. My艣l臋, 偶e idziemy do jak to tutaj.