Monday, April 28, 2014

Another week.

So begins another week with nothing planned yet. It depends on the weather.  I already completed my homework assignment of writing a story of our Easter vacation, the longest one I have written yet in Polish. Now it just remains to find out how many mistakes I made this time.

Joan and I did some cleaning in the flat but still not the windows. I'm a little late doing that, just procrastinating I guess. Last night after we returned home from the opera Joan and I finished eating the birthday cake she made for me. Now it's time for me to start thinking about what to get her for her birthday next month. It's also time to bring down the chairs for balcony table from storage so we can sit outside whenever possible. Four months of this year is already gone, time flies now. In three weeks we'll be on our little trip to Berlin and Dresden. That should be a fun trip since they are so close to drive to. Nothing is planned for June except the little operation I'll have on the 18th.

Tak zaczyna się kolejny tydzień nic jeszcze zaplanowane. To zależy od pogody. Ja już ukończyłem zadanie domowe z pisanie historię naszych wakacji Wielkanoc, najdłuższy mam jeszcze napisane w języku polskim. Teraz tylko pozostaje, aby dowiedzieć się, ile błędów zrobiłem tym razem.

Joan i ja trochę sprzątania w mieszkaniu, ale wciąż nie okna. Jestem trochę późno robi, że tak zwlekać chyba. Wczoraj wieczorem po powrocie do domu z opery Joan i skończyłam jeść tort urodzinowy dla mnie zrobiła. Teraz jest czas dla mnie, aby zacząć myśleć o tym, co po nią na jej urodziny w przyszłym miesiącu. Jest to także czas, aby obniżyć krzesła tabeli balkon z pamięci więc można usiąść na zewnątrz, gdy jest to możliwe. Czterech miesięcy tego roku już nie ma, czas leci teraz. W ciągu trzech tygodni będziemy na naszej małej wycieczki do Berlina i Drezna. To powinno być wycieczka zabawa, ponieważ są one tak blisko do jazdy. Nic nie jest planowane na czerwiec, z wyjątkiem małej operacji będę musiał na 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment