Thursday, April 03, 2014

Dental visit.

Dentist day for Joan and I. Her appointment was at 10:00 and mine at 2PM. Joan said she'd pray for me. With the horrible experience I had having three teeth removed I wasn't looking forward to the visit even though I saw a different dentist I was still apprehensive. But after four shots of Novacaine everything went well. I tried to make another appointment for Joan with the same dentist only to find out that she had no time free this month and at the end of the month her contract expires with this dental office and won't be there any longer. Now we have to find out where she is going to be working. Zbyszek won't be happy either because he likes this dentist and was the one who recommended her to us.

Easter is fast approaching and we're looking forward to our little trip to Jankowice. I'm taking my laptop with my genealogy program so I can show it to my cousins there. Maybe it will generate a little interest in the younger cousins to carry on with the research.  Maybe not.  We're also looking forward to staying with the couple in Alwernia we've come to know and their two children. It will give me an opportunity to speak Polish with my cousins. However, first I must take the car in for it's yearly inspection of fluids, brakes, air-conditioning and change the winter tires for the spring ones.

Dzień u dentysty dla Joan i mnie. Jej wizyta była na 10:00, a moja na 14:00. Joan powiedziała, że się za mnie modli. Po okropnym doświadczeniu, kiedy  miałem usunięte trzy zęby, nie szukałem następnej wizyty, nawet kiedy widziałem innego stomatologa, to jeszcze byłem pełen obaw. Ale po czterech zastrzykach Novacaine wszystko poszło dobrze. Starałem się umówić kolejną wizytę Joan z tą samą dentystką, ale tylko dowiedziałem się, że nie ma wolnego czasu w tym miesiącu, a na koniec miesiąca jej kontrakt wygasa w tym gabinecie i nie będzie tam dłużej. Teraz musimy dowiedzieć się, gdzie ona będzie pracować. Zbyszek także nie będzie z tego zadowolony dlatego, że lubi tą dentystkę i był tym, który zarekomendował ją do nas.

Wielkanoc zbliża się wielkimi krokami, a my czekamy na naszą małą wycieczkę do Jankowice. Zabieram mojego laptopa z moim programie genealogicznym, więc mogę pokazać go tam moich kuzynów. Być może będzie to generować niewielkie zainteresowanie młodszych kuzynów, aby kontynuować badania. Może nie. Mamy również nadzieję na pobyt z para w Alwerni zaszliśmy wiedzieć i dwójką dzieci. To daje mi okazję do mówienia po polsku z moich kuzynów. Jednak najpierw muszę wziąć samochód w za to w ciągu roku kontroli płynów, hamulców, klimatyzacji i zmienić opony zimowe na te, które wiosną

No comments:

Post a Comment