Thursday, January 19, 2017

Not here.

Another frosty morning so I took my camera and went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood taking pictures of various scenes. One hour in -4C was enough for me and I returned home to answer emails and read comments.

I really didn't start this blogging for political comments by me but it's hard to keep silent. Linda, you mentioned the 8 year vacation of the Obama administration. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, when he started his "vacation" unemployment was at 7.3, at the end of 2016 is was 4.7. Who made that happen? As for, give him a chance, look at his cabinet appointees. Do you really think those people are qualified to hold those positions? Ties to Russia? Does anyone know the truth? His attitude towards women, Muslims, immigrants, refugees? Do you agree with him? OK, that's enough. If you want to respond please use my email address above. Thanks for being a reader, I know political opinions belong to the owner and I respect yours. This will be the end of mine, I hope :-) I've been told by a cousin in the U.S. that I live in Poland now and should worry about this country, which I do, but it doesn't stop me from being concerned for the other one I came from.

Kolejny mroźny poranek, więc wziąłem aparat i poszedłem za miły, długi spacer po okolicy robiąc zdjęcia w różnych miejsc ach. Jedna godzina w temperaturze -4 ° wystarczyła i wróciłem do domu, aby odebrać e-maile i przeczytać komentarze.

Ja naprawdę nie uruchomiłem tego bloga dla politycznych komentarzy, ale trudno milczeć. Linda, wspomniałeś o 8. latach wakacji administracji Obamy. Według Bureau of Labor Statistics, kiedy rozpoczął swoje "wakacje" bezrobocie było na poziomie7,3, a na koniec 2016 roku było to 4,7. Kto to zrobił? Jeśli o to chodzi, daj mu szansę, spójrz na kandydatów do jego gabinetu. Czy naprawdę myślisz, że ci ludzie mają kwalifikacje do zajmowania takich stanowisk? Związki z Rosją? Czy ktoś zna prawdę? Jego postawa wobec kobiet, muzułmanów, imigrantów, uchodźców? Czy zgadzasz się z nim? OK, to wystarczy. Jeśli chcesz mi odpowiedzieć,  skorzystaj z mojego adres e-mail powyżej. Dzięki za to, że jesteś czytelniczką, wiem, że poglądy polityczne należą do ich właściciela i szanuję twoje. I na tym koniec z moimi, mam nadzieję :-) Mój kuzyn z USA powiedział mi, że teraz mieszkam w Polsce i powinienem   martwić się o ten kraj, co też robię, ale to nie powstrzymuje mnie od tego, by nie niepokoić się o ten  drugi, z którego pochodzę.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:46 AM

    I'm an anonymous reader/follower of your blog. My advice to you is to not respond to those who,like the person you're addressing, are like the duped disciples of Jim Jones and have drunk the Trump Kool-Aid. No matter what he says or does will ever offend them or change their minds. In my view, he's the most despicable person ever to be a US president. God help us. Europe too. If a physical health exam is required to assess a Presidential candidate's fitness for office, certainly a mental health exam should be too. (Good that the Chief Justice swearing him in is not a woman because he might grab her by the p**** to show superiority.)

    ReplyDelete