Friday, July 09, 2021

Practice.

 At 9:00 I picked up what I hope is the final document translation for Civil Registry. I hope,,,.but I am not counting on it.

I've been taking the practice driver's theory tests from the latest CD but with the additional 217 new questions, I haven't passed even one of them. I have between 4-10 errors on average. This test is weighing heavy on my mind. I felt more confident when I took the real test 2 years ago. Wednesday I go for the physical exam required before the test.

I spent a few hours searching for a new flat. I saw 5 possibilities but 2 were already taken, the 3rd gave no reply and the other 2 didn't answer their phones. The one I was most interested in was very close to our current one. It would be wonderful to stay close to the same location.

Joan is maintaining the same health conditions for the past week which is good. I am happy about that.

 O 9:00 odebrałem to, co mam nadzieję jest ostatnim tłumaczeniem dokumentu do Urzędu Stanu Cywilnego. Mam nadzieję, ale nie liczę na to.

Robiłem testy teoretyczne z najnowszej płyty CD, ale z dodatkowymi 217 nowymi pytaniami nie zdałem ani jednego. Mam średnio od 4 do 10 błędów. Ten test jest dla mnie ciężarem. Czułem się pewniej, gdy podchodziłem do prawdziwego testu 2 lata temu. W środę idę na badanie fizyczne wymagane przed egzaminem.

Spędziłem kilka godzin na szukaniu nowego mieszkania. Widziałem 5 możliwości, ale 2 były już zajęte, trzecie nie odpowiedziało, a pozostałe 2 nie odbierały telefonów. To, które najbardziej mnie interesowało, znajdowało się bardzo blisko naszego obecnego mieszkania. Byłoby wspaniale pozostać blisko tej samej lokalizacji.

 A las 9:00 he recogido lo que espero que sea la última traducción de documentos para el Registro Civil. Espero,,,, pero no cuento con ello.

He estado haciendo los exámenes teóricos de conducir de la última CD pero con las 217 preguntas nuevas adicionales no he aprobado ni una. Tengo entre 4 y 10 errores de media. Este examen me está pesando mucho. Me sentí más seguro cuando hice el examen real hace 2 años. El miércoles voy a hacer el examen físico que se exige antes de la prueba.

Pasé unas horas buscando un nuevo piso. Vi 5 posibilidades pero 2 ya estaban ocupadas, la 3ª no dio respuesta y las otras 2 no contestaron al teléfono. El que más me interesaba estaba muy cerca del nuestro. Sería maravilloso seguir cerca de la misma ubicación.

Joan mantiene las mismas condiciones de salud desde hace una semana, lo cual es bueno. Me alegro de ello.

No comments:

Post a Comment