Saturday, July 25, 2015

News!

Thanks for all the messages on FB about Joan's picture. She was happy when I showed them to her.

I received news from the two young men who are now in Chicago. They have finished their applications and will take placement tests next week for Elgin Community College. Classes begin on August 24th for them. They have new phones so I called to make sure they were working and they are. Kuba said they were cutting the grass and it was hot there, 32c. I told him it was 25c here and sunny.

Today I learned a few new words in Spanish and how easy it is to convert English words ending in..tion..to Spanish. All you do is change..tion..to..cion. Example: education becomes educacion. How easy is that? I saw a new pyramid type statistic which said Polish is the hardest language to learn and the next were Finnish, Hungarian and Estonian. It doesn't change my determination to learn Polish.

Dzi臋kujemy za wszystkie wiadomo艣ci na FB o zdj臋ciu Joanny. By艂a szcz臋艣liwa, kiedy pokaza艂em je do niej.

Otrzyma艂em wiadomo艣膰 od dw贸ch m艂odych m臋偶czyzn, kt贸rzy s膮 teraz w Chicago. Sko艅cz膮 swoje aplikacje i podejmie pr贸by umieszczania w przysz艂ym tygodniu na Elgin Community College. Zaj臋cia zaczynaj膮 si臋 24 sierpnia o nich. Maj膮 nowe telefony wi臋c zadzwoni艂em, aby upewni膰 si臋, 偶e pracuj膮 i s膮. Kuba powiedzia艂, 偶e ci臋cia trawy i by艂o gor膮co tam, 32c. Powiedzia艂em mu, 偶e to 25c tutaj i s艂onecznie.

Dzi艣 dowiedzia艂em si臋 kilku nowych s艂贸w w j臋zyku hiszpa艅skim i jak 艂atwo jest przekszta艂ci膰 angielskie s艂owa ko艅cz膮ce in..tion..to hiszpa艅skim. Wszystko co musisz zrobi膰 to change..tion..to..cion. Przyk艂ad: edukacja staje educacion. Jak 艂atwo jest? Widzia艂em nowy typ piramidy statystyk臋 kt贸ry powiedzia艂 polski jest najtrudniejszy j臋zyk do nauki i nast臋pne by艂y fi艅ski, w臋gierski i esto艅ski. Nie zmienia moj膮 determinacj臋 do nauki j臋zyka polskiego.