Friday, January 29, 2016

Another dream.

Thanks, Stephanie, I got both of your messages. Nice to hear from you and Happy New Year to you also.



I had another one of those strange dreams last night. In this one I was in the University of Chicago walking around looking for the administration office because I had to pay my school bill and I ran into John Goodman. I was just beginning my last year of university and I had to pay for it. John said he was surprised I made it that far and then told me where the office was. I had to walk out of the building and walk along the lake shore to get to it. As I approached the office there was a large patio door and behind it were priests and nuns looking through what looked like boxes of old things that were being sold like at a garage sale. I went in and in one of the boxes I saw an old plate with a chip in it. On the plate was a picture of my mother, brother and me. When I turned it over there was a hand written statement from my mother that said, "My wonderful two sons. 1956". I awoke out of the dream at 3:00 AM and started writing this blog. It's amazing how the brain stores things in your memory and then delivers them to you whenever it wants to. It even changes things like substituting the University of Chicago for DePaul University.

Today I am happy to say the PZU has finally paid us for the accident of the car and the money is in our account. It took 6 weeks for them to do it.


Dzięki, Stephanie, otrzymałem obie wiadomości. Miło Cię słyszeć  i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku dla Ciebie również.


Zeszłej nocy miałem jeden z tych dziwnych snów. W tym, byłem na University of Chicago, chodziłem w kółko szukając biura administracji, bo musiałem zapłacić czesne i wpadłem na Johna Goodmana. Właśnie zacząłem mój ostatni roku studiów i musiałam za to zapłacić. John powiedział, że jest zaskoczony, że zaszedłem już tak daleko, a potem powiedział mi, gdzie jest biuro. Musiałem wyjść z budynku i iść wzdłuż brzegu jeziora, aby się do niego dostać. Kiedy dotarłem do biura,  były tam duże oszklone drzwi na taras, a za nim byli księża i zakonnice patrząc na coś, co wyglądało jak pudełka ze starymi rzeczami, które bywały sprzedawane  na wysprzedaży z garażu. Wszedłem i w jednym z pudełek zobaczyłem stary talerz z rysą. Na talerzu było zdjęcie mojej matki, brata i moje. Kiedy go odwróciłem, to na nim było odręcznie napisane przez moją matkę oświadczenie o treści: "Moi dwaj wspaniali synowie. 1956". Obudziłem się ze snu o 3:00 nad ranem i zacząłem pisać ten blog. To niesamowite, jak mózg przechowuje rzeczy w pamięci, a następnie dostarcza je tobie, gdy tylko chce. I nawet zmienia fakty zastępując  University of Chicago na DePaul University.
Dziś jestem szczęśliwy aby powiedzieć, że PZU w końcu wypłacił nam odszkodowanie za wypadek  i pieniądze są na naszym koncie. PZU potrzebowało 6 tygodni, aby tego dokonać.
Dzięki, Leigh Ann za email na temat  mojego blogu.

No comments:

Post a Comment