Tuesday, January 26, 2016

FTM

Only one problem, at the moment remaining for me with the new OS system. I tried installing my Family Tree Maker software which I did accomplish with the first download on win10 but not with the second download it tells me there is a file missing and the DVD won't complete the download. That's just GREAT! Of all the programs I use, this one is the most important. 15 years of family research is in this program. So am I finally happy with win10? NOT EXACTLY!

Jest tylko jeden problem, przypominający w tej chwili o nowym systemem operacyjnym. Próbowałem zainstalować program do tworzenia  drzewa genealogicznego rodziny, który wykonałem po  ściągnięciu Windows 10, ale za drugim pobraniem była informacja, że  brakuje pliku i DVD nie zostanie pobrany w całości. To jest po prostu super! Spośród wszystkich programów jakie używam, ten jest najważniejszy. 15 lat zbierania informacji o rodzinie jest w tym programie. Czy w końcu jestem  zadowolony z Windows10? NIE DO KOŃCA!

No comments:

Post a Comment