Sunday, January 24, 2016

Done

Well, I accomplished both taking down the choinka and installing win10 but...................win10 would not allow me to bring any of my software in win8 to win10 so now I have to reinstall all of it again. I was afraid that would happen and it did. So, I'm spending most of the afternoon reinstalling Norton, FTM, Paint and many other programs. It's a bummer.

Cóż, realizowane zarówno biorąc dół choinka i instalacji wygrać 10, ale ................... wygrać 10 nie pozwoli mi przynieść żadnej z moim oprogramowaniem w Win8 do win10 tak teraz muszę ponownie zainstalować to wszystko jeszcze raz. Bałem się, że się stanie i to zrobił. Tak, spędzam większość popołudnia ponownej instalacji programu Norton, FTM, farby i wiele innych programów. To jest porażka.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't put away the table upon which I put the Christmas tree. And I've not loaded Windows 10 for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete