Friday, January 22, 2016

win10

Passing by the new school close to us I noticed there were no cars parked anywhere. Thinking about it later I realized it is winter break in Poland. Winter break is a two week vacation time for teachers and students that takes place after New Years but not all schools have it at the same time. The school system is divided into three regions, A, B and C. The time of the winter break rotates each year. For example. Region A has their break from January 18 to February 1; Region B from February 1 to February 15 and Region C from February 15 to February 29.

So I've decided to upgrade my OS system to win10 this weekend and I hope I will not have any problems but if you see no new posts for a day or two that is the reason. I checked with my virus program, Norton 360, and they told me the latest version, 22.5.5.15 is compatible with win10 and will automatically load into the new OS. That was a concern for me because I had read Norton was not compatible with win10. Being skeptical of new OS systems, I had to hear from a few reliable people that win10 is better and faster than win8 or 8.1 so I will make the change on Sunday when I have more free time. I also heard it takes about half an hour to an hour to download, depending on the speed of your computer. Does anyone have any comments about win10. Do you use it?

Przechodząc obok nowej szkoły, która jest blisko nas zauważyłem, że nigdzie nie było parkujących samochodów. Myśląc o tym później zdałem sobie sprawę, że w Polsce jest przerwa zimowa. Przerwa zimowa to dwa tygodnie czasu na urlop dla nauczycieli i uczniów, która ma miejsce po Nowym Roku, ale nie wszystkie szkoły mają ją w tym samym czasie. System szkolny jest podzielony na trzy regiony, A, B i C. Czas ferii zimowych obraca ma charakter rotacyjny. Na przykład Region A ma przerwę od 18 stycznia do 1 lutego; Region B od 1 lutego do 15 lutego i region C od 15 lutego do 29 lutego.


Więc zdecydowałem, żę w ten weekend uaktualnię mój system operacyjny na win10 i mam nadzieję, że nie będę miał żadnych problemów, ale jeśli nie zobaczysz żadnych nowych postów przez dzień lub dwa, to właśnie będzie ten powód. Sprawdziłem mój program antywirusowy Norton 360, i powiedziano mi, że ostatnia wersja 22.5.5.15 jest kompatybilna z win10 i automatycznie załaduje się do nowego systemu operacyjnego. To był dla mnie problem, bo czytałem, że Norton nie jest kompatybilny z win10. Będąc sceptycznym co do nowych systemów operacyjnych, musiałem usłyszeć z ust kilku wiarygodnych ludzi, że win10 jest lepszy i szybszy niż Win8 lub 8.1, więc zrobię tę zmianę w niedzielę, kiedy mam więcej wolnego czasu. Słyszałem też, że pobranie trwa około pół godziny do godziny, w zależności od szybkości komputera. Czy ktoś ma jakieś uwagi dotyczące win10. Używasz go?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:35 PM

    Hi David,

    I this New Year I have New Year's resolutions to improve my English.
    I sorry for my gramatic mistake.

    I also want upgrade my win 8.1 to win 10 but new windows Spy users.
    New windows have new feature called telimetria.

    In the internet you can read about this.

    ReplyDelete