Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dislike win10.

Unfortunately, once again I had a problem with this new win10 OS system when I tried deleting the Bing search system. The screen went black, a message "Preparing automatic repair" came up, then "Diagnosing this PC" and it said there was a problem and to try the Repair button on the screen. It didn't work and nothing was happening. I tried it three times  and out of desperation I restored the system, That meant I had to go through the whole process of adding the software programs like Norton, FTM, Paint, Paint Shop Pro, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Open Office, Skype, etc, twice in one day. I absolutely hate new operating systems. Of course, with win10 comes their new browser, Edge, which I don't like but you can't delete it. I didn't write the blog until now at 1:30AM when I woke from sleep and turned on the laptop there were more automatic updates and it took 10 minutes before I could finally access the computer. Life was simpler when I didn't have computers but when they DO work properly without problems I like them.

Niestety, po raz kolejny miałem problem z tym nowym systemie win10 OS Kiedy próbowałem usunięcie systemu wyszukiwania Bing. Ekran pociemniało, komunikat "Przygotowanie automatycznej naprawy" wymyślił, a następnie "Diagnozowanie tego komputera" i powiedział, że nie było problemem i spróbować przycisk Napraw na ekranie. To nie działa i nic się nie działo. Próbowałem go trzy razy i z rozpaczy, że przywrócony system, oznaczało to, że musiałem przejść przez cały proces dodawania programów takich jak Norton, FTM, farby, Paint Shop Pro, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Open Office, Skype, etc, dwa razy w ciągu dnia. Ja absolutnie nienawidzę nowych systemów operacyjnych. Oczywiście, z win 10 jest ich nowej przeglądarki, EDGE, których nie lubię, ale nie można go usunąć. Nie pisałem na blogu aż do teraz o 1:30 rano, kiedy obudziłem się ze snu i włączył laptopa było więcej automatyczne aktualizacje i zajęło 10 minut, zanim udało mi się wreszcie uzyskać dostęp do komputera. Życie było prostsze, kiedy nie mają komputerów, ale kiedy nie działa poprawnie, bez problemów, ja je lubię.

1 comment:

  1. I also dislike Win 10 because after using all the other Windows versions this one treats your computer like it is a smartphone or a tablet. It will take some time to become acquainted with it. I've had it for a few months and have yet to do so.

    ReplyDelete