Monday, April 18, 2016
Botanical Gardens.
Hallelujah! Sun was shining today so we made a trip to he gardens and I took pictures you ccan view in the slideshow. Being early there are not a lot of flowering plants or trees but it is a good time to view the shape of trees before they are covered with leaves. Some are very unusual with many trunks coming out of one tree. It is also a good time to see how the volunteers put the plans into effect as to where what kind of flowers go where. We'll go back in a few months and take more pictures when everything has bloomed. It's also a good time because there were very few people in the gardens. Just walking around in this place is nice to do before it is filled up with people like in the summer. Only a real forest, far away from people, would remind me of the years I lived alone or with Joan and we had no unnatural noise like from cars, people, etc. I think in a previous life I must have been one of those trappers or explorers who went west to the frontier. There is just some unexplainable feeling about being in a forest and it is the time I feel closest to God. Churches are nice because of their style or architecture but I haven't really felt close to God in them for a long time. One time, when the smoke from the fire in my teepee was going up and out of it, I could swear I saw the face of God. It wasn't like the traditional face of Jesus but a different face. I even took a picture of it but you have to have imagination to see the face. I'm a lucky man to have spent those years there. Well, maybe not lucky but I made the plan to live like that and then carried it out. Since that time I have planned everything.
Alleluja! S艂o艅ce 艣wieci艂o wi臋c zrobili艣my wycieczk臋 do Ogrodu Botanicznego i zrobi艂em zdj臋cia, kt贸re mo偶na obejrze膰 w postaci pokazu slajd贸w. Jak si臋 tam jest wczesn膮 wiosn膮, to nie ma wielu ro艣lin lub drzew, ale jest to dobry czas, aby zobaczy膰 kszta艂t drzew, zanim zostan膮 one pokryte li艣膰mi. Niekt贸re z nich s膮 bardzo nietypowe z wieloma pniami wychodz膮cymi z jednego drzewa. Jest to r贸wnie偶 dobry moment, aby zobaczy膰, jak ochotnicy realizuj膮 plany nasadze艅 , jakie i gdzie kwiaty b臋d膮 ros艂y, kt贸re przynios膮 oczekiwany efekt. Wr贸cimy za kilka miesi臋cy, aby zrobi膰 wi臋cej zdj臋膰, gdy wszystko b臋dzie kwit艂o. Jest to tak偶e dobra chwila, poniewa偶 by艂o tam bardzo ma艂o ludzi. Spacerowanie po tym miejscu jest mi艂e zanim ogr贸d wype艂ni si臋 lud藕mi, jak podczas lata. Tylko prawdziwy las, z dala od ludzi przypomina mi lata, kiedy 偶y艂em samotnie lub z Joan i nie mieli艣my nienaturalnego ha艂asu samochod贸w, ludzi, etc. My艣l臋, 偶e w poprzednim 偶yciu musia艂em by膰 jednym z tych traper贸w lub odkrywc贸w, kt贸rzy wyruszyli na zach贸d. Przebywaj膮c w lesie mam niewyt艂umaczalne uczucie, a jest to moment, kiedy czuj臋 si臋 najbli偶ej Boga. Ko艣cio艂y s膮 dobre ze wzgl臋du na styl i architektur臋, ale tak naprawd臋 przez d艂ugi czas nie czu艂em si臋 blisko Boga. Pewnego razu, kiedy dym z ogniska w moim tipi szed艂 w g贸r臋, by uj艣膰 dalej, m贸g艂bym przysi膮c, 偶e widzia艂em twarz Boga. To nie by艂o tradycyjne oblicze Jezusa, ale inna twarz. Ja nawet temu zrobi艂em zdj臋cie, ale trzeba mie膰 wyobra藕ni臋, by zobaczy膰 twarz. Jestem szcz臋艣ciarzem, 偶e sp臋dzi艂em tam wiele lat. No, mo偶e nie by艂em szcz臋艣ciarzem, ale zrobi艂em plan, aby tak 偶y膰, a nast臋pnie wprowadzi艂em go w 偶ycie. Od tego czasu planuj臋 wszystko.