Saturday, April 23, 2016

My day.


Saturday morning, 5:02
 
I woke up early  in the morning and stayed up for an hour working on Joan's family history records, then went back to bed until 7:30 when I got up for good. At 8:30 went to meet some friends and didn't get back until 14:30. One of them told me about his recent trip to the Canary Islands and said it is place we should visit in November or February when the weather is not so nice in Poland. Another said she was about to make a trip to Barcelona although she has been there before a few times.

In the afternoon we studied together and then I studied Polish while Joan was doing some things around the house. First I listened to a podcast between Piotr and a person from Ukraine just to see how much I could understand without having a text in front of me. I think it was about 60% but still a lot of words I don't know yet and the speed of their speaking was hard to keep up with sometimes.

I started a little Spring cleaning by washing the doors The next step is to wash the windows when the sun is out, maybe tomorrow if I am lucky.

Obudzi艂em si臋 wcze艣nie rano i zatrzymali艣my si臋 na godzin臋 pracy na historii rodzinnej zapis贸w Joan, a potem wr贸ci艂 do 艂贸偶ka a偶 do 7:30, kiedy dosta艂em si臋 na dobre. 8:30 poszed艂 spotka膰 si臋 z przyjaci贸艂mi i nie wr贸ci膰 do 14:30. Jeden z nich powiedzia艂 mi o swojej ostatniej podr贸偶y na Wyspy Kanaryjskie i powiedzia艂, 偶e to miejsce nale偶y odwiedzi膰 w listopadzie lub w lutym, gdy pogoda nie jest tak mi艂y w Polsce. Inny powiedzia艂, 偶e mia艂 zrobi膰 wycieczk臋 do Barcelony, cho膰 ona by艂a tam wcze艣niej kilka razy.

Po po艂udniu studiowali艣my razem i wtedy gdy uczy艂em si臋 polskiego Joan robi pewne rzeczy w domu. Najpierw s艂ucha艂em podcastu mi臋dzy Piotrem i osoby z Ukrainy, 偶eby zobaczy膰 ile Mog艂em zrozumie膰 bez tekstu w moich oczach. My艣l臋, 偶e by艂o to oko艂o 60%, ale jest jeszcze wiele s艂贸w, kt贸re jeszcze nie znaj膮, a szybko艣膰 ich m贸wi膮c trudno by艂o nad膮偶y膰 z czasem.

Zacz膮艂em troch臋 Spring Cleaning myj膮c drzwi Nast臋pnym etapem jest mycie okien, gdy s艂o艅ce jest obecnie, mo偶e jutro, czy jestem szcz臋艣liwy.