Saturday, October 08, 2016

Rain and sun.

Rainy morning and afternoon until about 16:00 and then a little sun came out and rain stopped. That seems to be the way it's going to be for this week.

I can't believe I woke up at 3:00, went to my laptop and checked the score of the Cubs baseball game. I'm not a baseball fan but it has been over 100 years since the Chicago Cubs won a world series and this year it looks like they have a good chance. It was too early in the game for a final score so when I woke up again at 9:30 I was happy to see they won the first game of the playoff series against the Giants, 1-0. It would be a great thing for the people of Chicago and Cub fans all over the world if they won the world series. GO CUBS.

I had a chance to talk with two people, a lawyer and a project manager today. It's always interesting to hear different points of views from native Poles on different subjects. I learn a lot from them about things I don't usually think about and it expands my knowledge base. There is always something new to learn about and when you just keep in the circle of your own knowledge you don't expand. It's like eating food. I know the things I like to eat but when we go to a restaurant I like to order something I have never had just to know what it tastes like. If I'm successful in what I order, I can keep it in my memory for future times.

Joan also had a good day today while I was not at home. She said she read, did some laundry, cleaned the house a little, relaxed and enjoyed her time of solitude. I'm getting a little more comfortable leaving her alone again although she is always on my mind when I'm not there. She is making progress with her three memory exercises we do almost every day so that is a good thing. Monday she goes back to the hospital where they did the angiogram for a 2 month checkup at 11:00.

Nie mogę uwierzyć, że obudziłem się o 3:00, poszedłem do mojego laptopa i sprawdził wynik Cubs gry w baseball. Nie jestem fanem baseballu, ale to było ponad 100 lat od czasu Chicago Cubs wygrał World Series w tym roku wygląda na to, że mają duże szanse. To było zbyt wcześnie w grze na ostateczny wynik, więc kiedy obudziłem się ponownie o godzinie 9:30 byłem szczęśliwy widząc, że wygrał pierwszy mecz w serii playoff przeciwko Giants 1-0. Byłoby wielką rzeczą dla mieszkańców Chicago i fanów Cub na całym świecie, jeśli wygrali World Series. GO młodych.

Miałem okazję rozmawiać z dwoma osobami, prawnik i kierownik projektu dzisiaj. To zawsze ciekawe usłyszeć różne punkty widzenia od rodzimych Polaków na różne tematy. I nauczyć się wiele od nich o rzeczach zazwyczaj nie myśleć i rozszerza moją bazę wiedzy. Zawsze jest coś nowego, aby poznać i po prostu zachować w kręgu własnej wiedzy nie rozwinąć. To jak jedzenie żywności. Wiem, co lubię jeść, ale kiedy idziemy do restauracji, chciałbym zamówić coś nigdy nie miałem po prostu wiedzieć, jak to smakuje. Jeśli jestem sukces w to, co zamówić, mogę utrzymać go w mej pamięci dla przyszłych czasów.

Joan miała również dobry dzień, a ja już nie było w domu. Powiedziała, że ​​czytać, zrobiła pranie, oczyszczone z domu trochę, zrelaksowani i zadowoleni z jej czas samotności. Dostaję trochę bardziej wygodne pozostawiając ją samą ponownie, chociaż ona jest zawsze w mojej głowie, kiedy mnie tam nie ma. Ona robi postępy z jej trzech ćwiczeń pamięciowych robimy prawie codziennie, więc to jest dobra rzecz. Poniedziałek idzie z powrotem do szpitala, gdzie zrobili angiogramie dla 2 miesięcznego sprawdzanie o godzinie 11:00.



No comments:

Post a Comment