My Michigan relatives have safely returned to their homes. Marilyn posted pictures of their visit to Poland and her visit to relatives while her sisters went on tours of the various cities they visited. Thanks, Marilyn, for posting the pictures that I have now posted on my blog. It was good to see you again and meeting everyone you brought with you. Please send me Bridgit's email address privately so I can help her choose her next vacation spot. Maybe next time you come we can do a tour of relatives we have.
Today Zbyszek returns to our meetings at Kandulski's. It's been three weeks and I'm sure he'll have a lot to talk about as we will. Friday I resume lessons with him. I was in contact recently with a new expat who is now in the struggling process of trying to learn Polish and when we do meet I am sure we will have a lot of stories to tell each other. I introduced him to the Learn Real Polish program I use and I think he will like it.
The more I listen to the speeches of Bernie Sanders the more I am convinced he is the ONLY candidate to vote for President next year. He has a slim chance of even winning the Democratic primary against Hillary Clinton but it is growing each day. I believe it can be done if people get involved in any way they can. The "media" isn't favorable to him but this internet is a powerful tool that can be used to raise awareness of Sanders. You know there is something wrong when even Jimmy Carter says that the country is now an oligarchy. It's suppose to be a country by the people, for the people and that doesn't mean a country controlled by the richest people telling everyone else what to do, how to live, what to think and not being able to enjoy their lives.
"[Citizens United] violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system," Carter said. "Now it's just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors and U.S. senators and congress members.
"So now we've just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election's over," Carter continued, . "The incumbents, Democrats and Republicans, look upon this unlimited money as a great benefit to themselves. Somebody's who's already in Congress has a lot more to sell to an avid contributor than somebody who's just a challenger"
Moi krewni Michigan si臋 bezpiecznie wr贸cili do swoich dom贸w. Marilyn pisa艂 zdj臋cia ich wizyty w Polsce i jej wizyty krewnych, a jej siostry uda艂 si臋 na zwiedzanie r贸偶nych miast, kt贸re odwiedzili. Dzi臋ki, Marilyn, za zamieszczenie zdj臋cia, kt贸re mam teraz zamieszczone na moim blogu. Dobrze by艂o ci臋 znowu widzie膰 i spotkania wszyscy ci przyni贸s艂 ze sob膮. Prosz臋 o przes艂anie na adres e-mail Bridgit prywatnie, wi臋c mog臋 pom贸c jej wybra膰 nast臋pny miejsce na wakacje. Mo偶e nast臋pnym razem przyjdziesz mo偶emy zrobi膰 objazd krewnych mamy.
Dzi艣 Zbyszek wraca do naszych spotka艅 na Kandulski u偶ytkownika. Min臋艂y trzy tygodnie i jestem pewien, 偶e b臋dzie mia艂 du偶o do powiedzenia, jak b臋dziemy. Pi膮tek wznowi膰 lekcje z nim. By艂em w kontakcie z nowym niedawno emigrant, kt贸ry jest obecnie w trakcie trudem pr贸buje uczy膰 si臋 polskiego i gdy spe艂niaj膮 jestem pewien, 偶e mamy wiele historii do opowiedzenia siebie.
i wprowadzi艂 go do Realu programu polskiej Dowiedz u偶ywam i my艣l臋, 偶e b臋dzie si臋 to podoba.
Wi臋cej s艂ucham wyst膮pie艅 Bernie Sanders bardziej jestem przekonany, 偶e jest jedynym kandydatem do g艂osowania na prezydenta przysz艂ym roku. On ma niewielkie szanse na wygranie nawet podstawowej przeciwko Demokratycznej Hillary Clinton, ale ro艣nie ka偶dego dnia. Wierz臋, 偶e mo偶na to zrobi膰, je艣li ludzie anga偶uj膮 si臋 w ka偶dy mo偶liwy spos贸b. "Media" nie jest korzystne dla niego, ale to internet jest pot臋偶nym narz臋dziem, kt贸re mo偶na wykorzysta膰 w celu podniesienia 艣wiadomo艣ci Sanders. Wiesz co艣 jest nie tak, kiedy nawet Jimmy Carter powiedzia艂, 偶e kraj jest teraz oligarchia. To niby ma by膰 krajem przez ludzi, dla ludzi i to nie znaczy, kraj kontrolowany przez najbogatszych ludzi m贸wi膮cych wszystkim innym, co robi膰, jak 偶y膰, co my艣le膰 i nie jest w stanie cieszy膰 si臋 偶yciem.
"[Obywatele Stany] narusza istot臋 tego, co si臋 Ameryka wielki kraj w systemie politycznym," Carter powiedzia艂. "Teraz to tylko oligarchia, z nieograniczon膮 przekupstwa politycznego jest istot膮 uzyskaniu nominacji na prezydenta lub do wyboru prezydenta. I to samo odnosi si臋 do gubernator贸w i senator贸w oraz cz艂onk贸w Kongresu.
"Wi臋c teraz mamy w艂a艣nie wida膰 kompletny obalenia naszego systemu politycznego jako 艂up z g艂贸wnych czynnik贸w, kt贸re chc膮 i oczekuj膮, a czasami dla siebie po 艂aski, wybory sko艅czona" Carter kontynuowa艂. "Obecne na rynku, Demokraci i Republikanie, sp贸jrz na to nieograniczone pieni膮dze jako bardzo korzystne dla siebie. Kto艣, kto ju偶 Kongres ma du偶o wi臋cej do sprzeda偶y zapalony wp艂acaj膮cego ni偶 kogo艣, kto tylko challenger"



