Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Changed.

Today, Bartosz spent the session working on Joan's right arm. It's been a problem with the movement for the last 5 weeks when she hurt it. He said he would work on it for the next 3 days.

A nice, pleasant day. Sunny, a little warmer and a good day for a walk.

Immigration has received the last documents and now I have to wait until they check to make sure they have everything they need. If so, I will see a message when I can finally pick up my 10-year residency card. I submitted documents on April 4th but then Covid-19 took over everything functioning.

Dzisiaj Bartosz spędził sesję pracując nad prawym ramieniem Joan. Przez ostatnie 5 tygodni, od kiedy je zraniła, był problem z poruszaniem nim. Powiedział, że będzie nad nim pracował przez następne 3 dni.

Dzisiaj był miły, przyjemny dzień. Słoneczny, trochę cieplejszy i dobry na spacer.

Urząd d/s imigracji otrzymał ostatnie dokumenty i teraz muszę poczekać, aż sprawdzą, czy mają wszystko, czego potrzebują. Jeśli tak, to zobaczę wiadomość, kiedy wreszcie będę mógł odebrać moją 10-letnią kartę pobytu. Dokumenty złożyłem 4 kwietnia, ale potem Covid-19 wstrzymał wszystko, co funkcjonowało.
Hoy, Bartosz pasó la sesión trabajando en el brazo derecho de Joan. Ha sido un problema con el movimiento durante las últimas 5 semanas cuando lo lastimó. Dijo que trabajaría en ello durante los próximos 3 días.

Un lindo y agradable día. Soleado, un poco más cálido y un buen día para pasear.

Inmigración ha recibido los últimos documentos y ahora tengo que esperar hasta que verifiquen para asegurarme de que tienen todo lo que necesitan. Si es así, veré un mensaje cuando finalmente pueda recoger mi tarjeta de residencia de 10 años. Envié documentos el 4 de abril, pero luego Covid-19 se hizo cargo de todo lo que funcionaba

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:15 AM


    BETTER LATE THAN NEVER (in my ongoing "catch-up" phases to your blogs...THIS COMMENT was written by me on July 15th-- that day I had a helluva time trying to post to your blog-- I hate going through Google (though I HAVE to, to comment on your photos), and they always try to rope me into doing so-- moreso this day for whatever reason (I usually get around it by selecting for Anonymous and then adding my name and doing the Captcha-- but this day this wouldn't go through-- so I left myself a note to msyelf and this cut and pasted comment in my email to check IF the post went through; I checked today and see it didn't, so am sending it again here:

    Hi folks,
    Just catching up with you.... And, as always, getting inspiration from the very engaged life you lead! So much going on, yet you seem to be handling everything consistently-- exercising, shopping, cooking, taking outings, fixing tech stuff, watching films, listening to music, touring locally, photographing, dealing with medical appointments, government bureaucracy snafus, eating out, meeting friends, continuing w. language studies, keeping in touch w. relatives and friends, long distance, taking time to reflect back upon your lives...BLOGGING! Did I forget anything???
    My gosh, pretty inspiring-- encourages me to keep on keeping on re: my own life circumstances and challenges, esp. during this CV debacle.
    Glad to see Joan progressing (just consider how far she's come since that time in Spain)..Truly amazing for what you've both survived and accomplished since.
    ~ Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stephanie. I wish I had control of how you can comment but Google has it. I don't like it and have checked out other formats but none fit what I need.

    ReplyDelete