Monday, September 26, 2016

Can't see pictures?

Thanks, Anonymous, for the message about not being able to see the pictures using IE browser. I can, but maybe it's because they are on my computer to begin with. Did you try using Chrome or Firefox to view them? I'm not sure how to solve the IE problem. I tried it on my second laptop using IE that still has Picasa loaded and it also worked. The pictures came up as Google Photo's. I still can't figure out the problem.

A short trip to Carrefour to pick up a few things for the house that we ran out of while we were away. That is about all we did today even with nice weather outside.

I think I solved the picture problem. Try any link from August 30, Gorzno Arrival to present time and tell me if you see them, please.

Dzięki, Anonim, za komunikat o braku możliwości obejrzenia zdjęć za pomocą przeglądarki IE. Ja mogę, ale może to dlatego, że  zdjęcia są na moim komputerze. Czy próbowałeś użyć Chrome lub Firefox, aby je zobaczyć? Nie wiem, jak rozwiązać ten problem z IE. Próbowałem to zrobić na moim drugim laptopie używając IE, gdzie nadal Picassa jest załadowana i też działał. Zdjęcia pojawiły się na Google Photo. Wciąż nie mogę rozwiązać problemu.

Krótka wycieczka do Carrefour, by pobrać kilka rzeczy do domu, których nam zabrakło, gdy byliśmy poza domem. To jest  wszystko, co  my dziś zrobiliśmy, nawet przy ładnej pogodzie na zewnątrz.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 PM

    No pics and same error message using Firefox and Chrome. Hard to figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Linda from Texas

    I can view the pictures now. Beautiful! Thanks

    ReplyDelete