Thanks, Anonymous, for the message about not being able to see the pictures using IE browser. I can, but maybe it's because they are on my computer to begin with. Did you try using Chrome or Firefox to view them? I'm not sure how to solve the IE problem. I tried it on my second laptop using IE that still has Picasa loaded and it also worked. The pictures came up as Google Photo's. I still can't figure out the problem.
A short trip to Carrefour to pick up a few things for the house that we ran out of while we were away. That is about all we did today even with nice weather outside.
I think I solved the picture problem. Try any link from August 30, Gorzno Arrival to present time and tell me if you see them, please.
Dzi臋ki, Anonim, za komunikat o braku mo偶liwo艣ci obejrzenia zdj臋膰 za pomoc膮 przegl膮darki IE. Ja mog臋, ale mo偶e to dlatego, 偶e zdj臋cia s膮 na moim komputerze. Czy pr贸bowa艂e艣 u偶y膰 Chrome lub Firefox, aby je zobaczy膰? Nie wiem, jak rozwi膮za膰 ten problem z IE. Pr贸bowa艂em to zrobi膰 na moim drugim laptopie u偶ywaj膮c IE, gdzie nadal Picassa jest za艂adowana i te偶 dzia艂a艂. Zdj臋cia pojawi艂y si臋 na Google Photo. Wci膮偶 nie mog臋 rozwi膮za膰 problemu.
Kr贸tka wycieczka do Carrefour, by pobra膰 kilka rzeczy do domu, kt贸rych nam zabrak艂o, gdy byli艣my poza domem. To jest wszystko, co my dzi艣 zrobili艣my, nawet przy 艂adnej pogodzie na zewn膮trz.