Monday, September 12, 2016

Talking.



I talked with the psychologist today and she agreed that 3 weeks should be the end of Joan's stay at rehab. We both feel any time longer wouldn't give her a bigger benefit than being at home and continuing her rehab at home. I was happy that she had the same opinion and will tell the main doctor that at the weekly patient meeting conference. Of course, Joan was happy to hear that opinion also.

Today was just another full day of therapy and then food shopping for me for the rest of my stay in the farm house. I just needed breakfast and dinner food and I bought it all in K膮kalewo a Dino's. It's another small chain of stores like Biedronka.

Dzisiaj rozmawia艂em z psychologiem, kt贸ra zgodzi艂a si臋, 偶e 3 tygodnie pobytu Joanny na rehabilitacji powinno wystarczy膰. Oboje czujemy, ze ka偶da chwila d艂u偶ej nie da jej wi臋kszej korzy艣ci ni偶 bycie w domu i kontynuowanie tam rehabilitacji. By艂em szcz臋艣liwy, 偶e psycholog mia艂a tak膮 sam膮 opini臋 i powie naczelnemu lekarzowi na cotygodniowym spotkaniu w sprawie pacjent贸w. Oczywi艣cie, Joan by艂a szcz臋艣liwa, kiedy us艂ysza艂a t臋 opini臋.

Dzisiaj by艂 kolejny  dzie艅 pe艂nej rehabilitacji, a nast臋pnie zrobili艣my zakupy 偶ywno艣ci dla mnie do ko艅ca mojego pobytu w wiejskim domu. Potrzebne mi by艂o jedzenie na 艣niadanie i obiad i kupili艣my  to wszystko w Dino w  K膮kolewie. To kolejna ma艂a sie膰 sklep贸w jak Biedronka.