Tuesday, September 06, 2016
Showing the house.
I took the pictures of my current living quarters before I went to see Joan. They are all in the slideshow.
Joan had a full day and spent an hour with the psychologist. Tomorrow she will have a test to see how much damage was done to memory and cognitive things. She will spend an hour a day with her trying to regain what she has lost. Earlier in the day I told her the four rooms her therapies were in and she remembered them. That was the first time she could remember four things from the very recent past However, by the afternoon, when she was tired she couldn't remember the last two. I think that is to be expected for now when she is tired.
During a two hour break in the afternoon I took her to see my new place and she liked it and the idea of spending this Sunday there. I think it will be relaxing for her.
Isa...I had to redo all the photo's and URL's since Picasa no longer exists. Try any of the slideshow's now and they should work in the new Google Photo format. They work well from my side of viewing them. Let me know, please.
Zanim poszed艂em do Joan, zrobi艂em kilka zdj臋膰 mojej obecnej kwatery . Wszystkie s膮 w pokazie slajd贸w.
Joan by艂a zaj臋ta i sp臋dzi艂a godzin臋 z psychologiem. Jutro b臋dzie mia艂a test, aby zobaczy膰, jak du偶e szkody zosta艂y zrobione w pami臋ci i w funkcjach poznawczych. Ona b臋dzie z psychologiem sp臋dza膰 godzin臋 dziennie pr贸buj膮c odzyska膰 to, co straci艂a. Wcze艣niej tego dnia powiedzia艂am jej, gdzie znajduj膮 si臋 jej cztery pokoje zabiegowe i ona je pami臋ta艂a. To by艂 pierwszy raz, kiedy mog艂a pami臋ta膰 cztery rzeczy z niedawnej przesz艂o艣ci. Jednak po po艂udniu, gdy by艂a zm臋czona, nie mog艂a sobie przypomnie膰 ostatnich dw贸ch. My艣l臋, 偶e nale偶y si臋 tego spodziewa膰 , kiedy jest zm臋czona.
Podczas dwugodzinnej popo艂udniowej przerwy zabra艂em j膮 do mojego nowego miejsca, aby je zobaczy艂a i podoba艂o jej si臋, tak samo jak pomys艂 sp臋dzenia tam najbli偶szej niedzieli. My艣l臋, 偶e to b臋dzie relaks dla niej.