Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Showing the house.




I took the pictures of my current living quarters before I went to see Joan. They are all in the slideshow.

Joan had a full day and spent an hour with the psychologist. Tomorrow she will have a test to see how much damage was done to memory and cognitive things. She will spend an hour a day with her trying to regain what she has lost. Earlier in the day I told her the four rooms her therapies were in and she remembered them. That was the first time she could remember four things from the very recent past  However, by the afternoon, when she was tired she couldn't remember the last two. I think that is to be expected for now when she is tired.

During a two hour break in the afternoon I took her to see my new place and she liked it and the idea of spending this Sunday there. I think it will be relaxing for her.

Isa...I had to redo all the photo's and URL's since Picasa no longer exists. Try any of the slideshow's now and they should work in the new Google Photo format. They work well from my side of viewing them. Let me know, please.


Zanim poszedłem do Joan, zrobiłem kilka zdjęć mojej obecnej kwatery . Wszystkie są w pokazie slajdów.

Joan była zajęta i spędziła godzinę z psychologiem. Jutro będzie miała test, aby zobaczyć, jak duże szkody zostały zrobione w pamięci i w funkcjach poznawczych. Ona będzie z psychologiem spędzać godzinę dziennie  próbując odzyskać to, co straciła. Wcześniej tego dnia powiedziałam jej, gdzie znajdują się jej  cztery pokoje zabiegowe i ona je pamiętała. To był pierwszy raz, kiedy mogła pamiętać cztery rzeczy z niedawnej przeszłości.  Jednak po południu, gdy była zmęczona,  nie mogła sobie przypomnieć ostatnich dwóch. Myślę, że należy się tego  spodziewać , kiedy jest zmęczona.

Podczas dwugodzinnej popołudniowej przerwy zabrałem ją do mojego nowego miejsca, aby je zobaczyła i podobało jej się, tak samo jak pomysł spędzenia tam najbliższej niedzieli. Myślę, że to będzie  relaks dla niej.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Joan is improving, slowly but surely.

    Your new chata is adorable and maybe you and Joan can bake an apple pie this Sunday ;-)

    BTW - I cannot access any of your photos on the right for weeks now. All I get is Google error 404.

    ReplyDelete