Thursday, March 09, 2017

It's back.

Two days after the antibiotics stopped and the cough has returned. We saw the doctor this morning to get more but she won't give them without having a blood test and chest x-ray first. It seems like a little overkill to me but we have no choice. We will have the blood tests tomorrow morning at 8AM and then go for the x-rays.

The news about the hand surgeon isn't much better, he never called me back. I called my cousin Tomasz, also an orthopedic surgeon, but he does not do hand surgery. So at this time I am without an answer.

On the bright side, after being told my car would be ready to be picked up this coming Monday, I stopped at Fiat to ask what time I could come. They told me it was ready now. There was no call to me to tell me this and if I didn't stop by to check it would have just sat there until Monday. Poland has much to learn about customer service. I told them I would be back tomorrow at noon to pick up the car. Now I must arrange for PZU to meet me there and take back the rental car. I will be so happy to have my Panda back. It looks very nice.

I update all the family files on this blog this week.

Dwa dni po antybiotyki zatrzymana kaszel i powraca. Widzieli艣my lekarza rano, aby dosta膰 wi臋cej, ale nie da si臋 nimi bez konieczno艣ci badania krwi i prze艣wietlenie klatki piersiowej jako pierwszy. Wydaje si臋 troch臋 overkill do mnie, ale nie mamy wyboru. B臋dziemy mie膰 badania krwi jutro rano o 8 rano, a nast臋pnie przej艣膰 do prze艣wietlenia.

Wiadomo艣膰 o chirurga r臋ki nie jest du偶o lepiej, nigdy nie oddzwoni艂. Zadzwoni艂em do mojego kuzyna Tomasz, r贸wnie偶 ortopedy, ale on nie robi chirurgii r臋ki. Wi臋c w tej chwili jestem bez odpowiedzi.

Z drugiej strony, po czym powiedzia艂 m贸j samoch贸d b臋dzie gotowy do odbioru w najbli偶szy poniedzia艂ek, zatrzyma艂em si臋 Fiat zapyta膰 jakim czasie mog臋 przyj艣膰. Powiedziano mi, 偶e teraz by艂 gotowy. Nie by艂o wezwanie do mnie, 偶eby mnie o tym powiedzie膰, a je艣li nie zatrzyma艂 si臋, aby sprawdzi膰 to by艂oby po prostu siedzia艂 tam do poniedzia艂ku. Polska ma wiele do nauczenia si臋 o obs艂ug臋 klienta. Powiedzia艂em im, 偶e b臋d臋 jutro w po艂udnie, aby odebra膰 samoch贸d. Teraz musz臋 zorganizowa膰 PZU spotka膰 mnie tam i odebra膰 samoch贸d z wypo偶yczalni. b臋d臋 bardzo szcz臋艣liwa, 偶e ​​moje Panda powrotem. Wygl膮da to bardzo 艂adnie.

Zaktualizowa膰 wszystkie pliki rodzinny na tym blogu w tym tygodniu.