Thursday, March 09, 2017

It's back.

Two days after the antibiotics stopped and the cough has returned. We saw the doctor this morning to get more but she won't give them without having a blood test and chest x-ray first. It seems like a little overkill to me but we have no choice. We will have the blood tests tomorrow morning at 8AM and then go for the x-rays.

The news about the hand surgeon isn't much better, he never called me back. I called my cousin Tomasz, also an orthopedic surgeon, but he does not do hand surgery. So at this time I am without an answer.

On the bright side, after being told my car would be ready to be picked up this coming Monday, I stopped at Fiat to ask what time I could come. They told me it was ready now. There was no call to me to tell me this and if I didn't stop by to check it would have just sat there until Monday. Poland has much to learn about customer service. I told them I would be back tomorrow at noon to pick up the car. Now I must arrange for PZU to meet me there and take back the rental car. I will be so happy to have my Panda back. It looks very nice.

I update all the family files on this blog this week.

Dwa dni po antybiotyki zatrzymana kaszel i powraca. Widzieliśmy lekarza rano, aby dostać więcej, ale nie da się nimi bez konieczności badania krwi i prześwietlenie klatki piersiowej jako pierwszy. Wydaje się trochę overkill do mnie, ale nie mamy wyboru. Będziemy mieć badania krwi jutro rano o 8 rano, a następnie przejść do prześwietlenia.

Wiadomość o chirurga ręki nie jest dużo lepiej, nigdy nie oddzwonił. Zadzwoniłem do mojego kuzyna Tomasz, również ortopedy, ale on nie robi chirurgii ręki. Więc w tej chwili jestem bez odpowiedzi.

Z drugiej strony, po czym powiedział mój samochód będzie gotowy do odbioru w najbliższy poniedziałek, zatrzymałem się Fiat zapytać jakim czasie mogę przyjść. Powiedziano mi, że teraz był gotowy. Nie było wezwanie do mnie, żeby mnie o tym powiedzieć, a jeśli nie zatrzymał się, aby sprawdzić to byłoby po prostu siedział tam do poniedziałku. Polska ma wiele do nauczenia się o obsługę klienta. Powiedziałem im, że będę jutro w południe, aby odebrać samochód. Teraz muszę zorganizować PZU spotkać mnie tam i odebrać samochód z wypożyczalni. będę bardzo szczęśliwa, że ​​moje Panda powrotem. Wygląda to bardzo ładnie.

Zaktualizować wszystkie pliki rodzinny na tym blogu w tym tygodniu.

No comments:

Post a Comment