Saturday, March 04, 2017

What a day.

Beautiful Spring day today in Poznań, sun shining, 15c and just great weather. Could this be the beginning of Spring? Give me this kind of weather year round and I think I could handle it now. I've always loved the four seasons but I've had enough of winters although winters here in Poland the last nine years are not comparable to Chicago or the U.P. Yes, I've heard the stories of how terrible they were in the past but we haven't experienced them and don't intend to.

I met little Bartek, the 5 year old that lives below us, on the stairs and he gave me his usual cheerful hello. He is such a nice little boy. He was waiting for his father and they were going to play soccer outside in the space behind the garages.

It's tax time again and I finally have all the documents I need to file the Polish and U.S. taxes forms so that is my project for the next day or two.  I have software for the U.S. taxes so it's not that difficult and a tax adviser who does our Polish taxes which makes it also easy. I just have to get everything together.

I added many more cities to my Tour feature on the left of the blog today.

Ładna wiosna dni dzisiaj w Poznaniu, słońce, 15c i po prostu super pogoda. To może być początek wiosny? Daj mi ten rodzaj pogody przez cały rok i myślę, że mogę go sobie teraz. Zawsze uwielbiałem cztery pory roku, ale mam już dość zimy mimo zimy tu w Polsce w ciągu ostatnich dziewięciu lat nie są porównywalne do Chicago lub U.P. Tak, słyszałem historie, jak straszne były w przeszłości, ale ich nie doświadczył i nie zamierzam.

Poznałem trochę Bartka, z 5-letniego, który mieszka pod nami, na schodach i dał mi swój zwykły wesoły cześć. On jest taki miły chłopiec. Czekał na ojca i jadą do gry w piłkę nożną na zewnątrz w przestrzeni za garażami.


Nadszedł czas podatkowe ponownie i wreszcie wszystkie dokumenty muszę złożyć polskie i amerykańskie podatki formy tak, że mój projekt jest na następny dzień lub dwa. Mam oprogramowanie dla amerykańskich podatków, więc to nie jest takie trudne i doradcą podatkowym, który czyni nasze polskie podatki, które czyni go również łatwo. Muszę dostać wszystko razem.


Dodałem wiele więcej miast do mojej funkcji Tour po lewej stronie bloga dzisiaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment