I don't know how Amazon.U.K. managed to do it but today DHL delivered the 1st book I ordered and an hour later UPS delivered the 2nd book even though I ordered them both at the same time. So now I have Easy Spanish and Advanced Spanish to work with along with Spanish Grammar, videos, audios, Espa帽ol con Juan and conversations with Carmelo and Pablo. I think I have enough material.
A nice day for walking around and taking some pictures of the beauties of Spring so I did. It's a lazy week in Poland with holidays on Tuesday and Thursday so that means a long weekend for many people.
Nie wiem, jak Amazon.U.K. uda艂o si臋 to zrobi膰, ale dzi艣 DHL dostarczy艂 pierwsz膮 ksi膮偶k臋, kt贸r膮 zam贸wi艂em, a godzin臋 p贸藕niej UPS dostarczy艂 drug膮 ksi膮偶k臋, mimo 偶e zam贸wi艂em je w tym samym czasie. Wi臋c teraz mam 艂atwy hiszpa艅ski i zaawansowany hiszpa艅ski do pracy wraz z hiszpa艅sk膮 gramatyk膮, wideo, audio, Espa帽ol con Juan i rozmowy z Carmelo i Pablo. My艣l臋, 偶e mam wystarczaj膮c膮 ilo艣膰 materia艂u.
Mi艂ego dnia na spacerowanie i robienie zdj臋膰 pi臋kno艣ci wiosny, tak zrobi艂em. To leniwy tydzie艅 w Polsce z wakacjami we wtorek i czwartek, co oznacza d艂ugi weekend dla wielu os贸b.
No s茅 c贸mo Amazon.U.K. logr贸 hacerlo pero hoy DHL entreg贸 el primer libro que ped铆 y una hora m谩s tarde UPS entreg贸 el segundo libro, aunque los orden茅 a los dos al mismo tiempo. Ahora tengo espa帽ol f谩cil y espa帽ol avanzado para trabajar junto con Gram谩tica espa帽ola, videos, audios, Espa帽ol con Juan y conversaciones con Carmelo y Pablo. Creo que tengo suficiente material.
Un buen d铆a para caminar y tomar algunas fotos de las bellezas de Spring, as铆 lo hice. Es una semana de ocio en Polonia con d铆as festivos los martes y jueves, lo que significa un fin de semana largo para muchas personas.