Monday, June 22, 2020

Balcony dinner.

I'm still waiting for the doctor to find out the blood test results. I dislike waiting very much but what else can I do.

Bartosz and Joan walked the stairs today.  That and the other normal exercises were her therapy today.

For dinner, I made roasted chicken thighs, potatoes, and greens. It was a nice evening so we ate on the balcony. Joan liked it.

I saw the news that Trump blamed the protesters for the miserable attendance at his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. That's funny. Maybe people just didn't want to take a chance of Covid-19 contact?

Nadal czekam na wyniki bada艅 krwi. Bardzo nie lubi臋 czeka膰, ale co innego mog臋 zrobi膰.

Bartosz i Joan chodzili dzisiaj po schodach. To i inne normalne 膰wiczenia by艂y jej dzisiejsz膮 terapi膮.

Na kolacj臋 zrobi艂em pieczone udka z kurczaka, ziemniaki i zielenin臋. To by艂 ciep艂y wiecz贸r, wi臋c zjedli艣my na balkonie. Joan to si臋 podoba艂o.

Widzia艂em wiadomo艣膰, 偶e Trump obwinia艂 protestuj膮cych za n臋dzn膮 frekwencj臋 na wiecu w Tulsie w Oklahomie. To zabawne. Mo偶e ludzie po prostu nie chcieli zaryzykowa膰 kontaktu z Covidem-19?

Todav铆a estoy esperando que el m茅dico descubra los resultados del an谩lisis de sangre. No me gusta esperar mucho, pero ¿qu茅 m谩s puedo hacer?

Bartosz y Joan caminaron las escaleras hoy. Ese y los otros ejercicios normales fueron su terapia hoy.

Para la cena, prepar茅 muslos de pollo asados, papas y verduras. Fue una noche agradable, as铆 que comimos en el balc贸n. A Joan le gust贸.

Vi la noticia de que Trump culp贸 a los manifestantes por la miserable asistencia a su manifestaci贸n en Tulsa, Oklahoma. Eso es gracioso. ¿Quiz谩s la gente simplemente no quer铆a arriesgarse con el contacto de Covid-19?