Saturday, November 21, 2015

JFK

Tomorrow marks the 52nd anniversary of the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the last good president of the U.S. Those of us who lived through it will never forget it and still we don't really know who was behind the act.

I saw my friend Joanna today and she gave me the name and number of her cousin, the real estate lawyer, that I will go and see about this latest turn of the family properties in question. I thought I might as well get the opinion of someone who deals with this kind of thing.

Jutro mija 52. rocznica zamachu na prezydenta Johna Fitzgeralda Kennedy'ego, ostatniego dobrego prezydenta USA Ci z nas, którzy mieszkali przez to nigdy nie zapomnę go i nadal nie wiemy, kto stał za ustawą.

Widziałem mojego przyjaciela Joanna dzisiaj i podała mi nazwisko i numer swojego kuzyna, prawnika nieruchomości, że pójdę i zobaczyć o tej najnowszej kolei właściwości rodzinne. Myślałem, że równie dobrze mogę uzyskać opinię kogoś, kto zajmuje się tego typu rzeczy.

No comments:

Post a Comment