Sunday, November 22, 2015

Rest.

A day of rest except for studying and doing homework.We even managed to watch a whole game of Michigan footbal thanks to YouTube. Someone posts complete games, a week or two later, so it is possible to watch them. It's better than no American football at all. I put it on an external drive, connect it to our TV and we can enjoy it that way, provided Michigan wins :-)

I thought Joan needed a break from these last three days of gray and gloominess outside so I took her out for coffee at Kandulski's this afternoon. Yesterday I bought a beautiful orange rose for her. She asked me what it was for and I said it was in celebration that she chose me out of everyone else to be her husband and life mate. Even 41 years later I don't believe you should stop saying I love you. When I was 30 I never believed a beautiful, intelligent, strong in mind woman could ever fall in love with me but, thank God I was wrong.

Dzień odpoczynku wyjątkiem studiuje i robi homework.We nawet udało się obejrzeć całą grę Michigan footbal dzięki YouTube. Posty ktoś pełne gry, w tygodniu lub dwa później, jest więc możliwe, aby je obejrzeć. To lepsze niż bez futbolu amerykańskiego w ogóle. I umieścić go na dysku zewnętrznym, podłącz go do naszej TV i możemy cieszyć się to w ten sposób, pod warunkiem, Michigan wygrywa :-)


Myślałem, Joan potrzebne przerwę od tych ostatnich trzech dni szare i mroku na zewnątrz, więc wziąłem ją na kawę w Kandulski na południu. Wczoraj kupiłem piękny pomarańczowy róża dla niej. Zapytała mnie, co to był za, a ja powiedziałem, że to z okazji, że wybrała mnie z każdego innego za mąż i kolega z życia. Nawet 41 lat później nie wierzę, należy przestać mówić kocham cię. Kiedy miałem 30 nigdy nie wierzyłem, piękna, inteligentna, silna w umyśle kobiety może kiedykolwiek zakochać się ze mną, ale, dzięki Bogu, że się myliłem.



1 comment:

  1. You are so correct David. For those of us who found that beautiful woman to be in love with and to live within eternity, we cannot figure out why she choose us. Maybe that's why it is so hard to lose that love of your life. I still cannot figure out why Helena loved me all those 43 years.

    ReplyDelete