Monday, November 02, 2015

Nov. 11

I came back from the clinic and looked at the x-ray and it seems I broke a rib or two on the left side last month. However, I think the healing has taken place because I don't have any pain now.

Other than that, it was not a day filled with activity for Joan or I. Now she is in the kitchen making mulligatawny soup for dinner with bread. The next holiday is November 11th,  św. Marcin day. It's the day when they sell tons of the pastry, rogala marcińskiego, a great pastry.   

Wróciłem z kliniki i spojrzał na x-ray i wydaje się, że złamał żebro lub dwa po lewej stronie w zeszłym miesiącu. Myślę jednak, że uzdrowienie miało miejsce, ponieważ nie mam żadnego bólu teraz.


Poza tym, to nie był dzień pełen aktywności dla Joan lub I. Teraz ona jest w kuchni podejmowania mulligatawny zupę na obiad z chlebem. Kolejny wakacyjny jest 11 listopada św. Dzień Marcin. Jest to dzień, gdy sprzedają ton z ciasta, Rogala marcińskiego, wielkim cieście.

1 comment:

  1. I have broken a rib or more twice. First time I slipped on ice/snow putting my daughter into her car seat and crashed down on the curb. The second time I tripped over a place where a pole had been removed on a sidewalk in Romania leaving about a 1/4 circle in the sidewalk. It hurts, hurts, hurts! Neither time did I seek medical attention. If one can breath, meaning the broken rib is not poking into a lung, there is nothing to be done but live with it until it feels better.

    ReplyDelete