Saturday, November 14, 2015

Puzzlement.

If you've been reading this blog for a long time. you will know about the property dispute I, unfortunately, was/am involved in. It basically comes down to this.

When my Piekarczyk grandfather left Poland in the early 1900's, he left behind 3 small properties he owned in the town of Babice. Since he would never return, he wrote two letters to his sister, Stefania giving her these properties. She has been dead for some time but she had a son, Jożef, who I thought should be the owner of these properties now. 5 years ago I was contacted by Włodimierz Piekarczyk, a son of my grandfather's brother and he told me claims were being made for these properties by people other than relatives and I should go to court to gain ownership. Since Babice is in the south of Poland, the properties were small and I thought they belonged to Jożef so I made no claim. There have been several people making claims on these properties in the last 5 years and each time there is a court hearing I am sent a letter telling me about them. In the latest one, received today, it seems the court does not recognize the validity of the letters to Stefania and it says I am the rightful owner of the properties since I am a grandson of Jożef. Now the court wants me to write and tell them the names and addresses of others who might have a claim. My brother, Walter, died over 20 years ago but he has two sons and three grandchildren. I also have a half-sister, Tami.

My dilemma is do I want to get involved in a process that has already taken 5 years just to establish the rightful owner. What would be the benefit of three small properties that are so far away and what would be the cost in lawyer's fee's to win? Would it be fair to Jożef, Stefania's son to try to claim these properties knowing my grandfather gave them to his mother? My grandfather gave those properties before he had grandson's and would he have done so if we, my brother and I, were alive at the time he did it? Would it be better to take the ownership and then give them to Jożef while I paid the cost's? Should I just declare that I am not interested in this battle? Our life is good now the way it is. Do I need something like this in my life?

Of course, it's not much of a problem when you take into consideration what happened in Paris last night. I just can't understand people who have so much hatred inside them and are willing to kill anybody. It's time for the great armies of the world to come together and totally destroy those organizations.

Jeśli już czytając ten blog przez długi czas. będziesz wiedzieć o nieruchomość sporów I, niestety, był / Zajmuję się. To w zasadzie sprowadza się do tego.
Kiedy mój dziadek Piekarczyk wyjechało z Polski na początku lat 1900, pozostawił on 3 małe właściwościach posiadanych w miejscowości Babice. Jako że nigdy nie wróci, napisał dwa listy do siostry, Stefania daje jej te właściwości. Ona nie żyje od jakiegoś czasu, ale miała syna Józefa, który myślałem, że powinno być właścicielem tych nieruchomości teraz. 5 lat temu skontaktował się Włodimierz Piekarczyk, syna brata mojego dziadka, a on powiedział mi, roszczenia były wykonane dla tych nieruchomości przez osoby inne niż krewnych i mam iść do sądu, aby uzyskać prawo własności. Od Babice jest w południowej części Polski, właściwości były małe i myślałem, że należał do Józefa więc zrobiłem żadnych roszczeń. Było kilka osób, co czyni należności od tych właściwości w ciągu ostatnich 5 lat i za każdym razem jest sąd jestem wysłane pismo informujące mnie o nich. W najnowszym jeden, otrzymał dzisiaj, wydaje się, że sąd nie uznaje ważności listów do Stefania i mówi, że jestem prawowitym właścicielem nieruchomości, ponieważ jestem wnuk Józefa. Teraz sąd chce mi się pisać i mówić im nazwiska i adresy innych osób, które mogą mieć roszczenia. Mój brat Walter, zmarł ponad 20 lat temu, ale on ma dwóch synów i troje wnucząt. Mam też siostrę, Tami.
Mój dylemat chcę się zaangażować w proces, który już podjętej 5 lat po prostu do ustalenia prawowitego właściciela. Jakie byłyby korzyści z trzech małych właściwości, które są tak daleko i jaki byłby koszt w prawnika Fee, aby wygrać? Byłoby to sprawiedliwe, by Józef, syn Stefanii spróbować zastrzeżenia te właściwości znając mój dziadek dał je do matki? Mój dziadek dał te właściwości zanim miał wnuka i zrobiłby tak, jeśli mamy, mój brat i ja, żył w tym czasie zrobił to? Lepiej byłoby wziąć na własność, a następnie podać je do Józefa, a ja zapłacił koszt użytkownika? Czy mogę po prostu oświadczyć, że nie jestem zainteresowany w tej walce? Nasze życie jest dobre, teraz tak jest. Czy muszę coś takiego w moim życiu?
Oczywiście, to nie jest wielkim problemem, jeśli wziąć pod uwagę to, co wydarzyło się w Paryżu w nocy. Ja po prostu nie mogę zrozumieć ludzi, którzy mają tyle nienawiści w nich i są gotowi zabić kogokolwiek. Nadszedł czas na wielkie armie świata, aby wspólnie i całkowicie zniszczyć te organizacje.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment