Sunday, November 20, 2016

Flowers.


Tomorrow is another funeral to attend so it was necessary to buy a floral arrangement today. I got to the flower shop at 15:00 just as the owner was locking the door. When she saw me she opened it and I told her I needed an arrangement for tomorrow morning at 9:00. She said they don't open until 10:00 so she would make it for me right then. We spoke in both languages while she was working and when she had finished I had the beautiful arrangement above in the picture. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a good weather day.

Jutro będziemy uczestniczyć w kolejnym pogrzebie, więc dziś musiałem kupić wiązankę. Poszedłem do kwiaciarni o 15:00, akurat gdy właścicielka zamykała drzwi. Gdy mnie zobaczyła, otworzyła. Powiedziałem jej, że potrzebuję wiązankę na jutro na 9:00 rano. Powiedziała, że otwierają o 10:00, więc zrobi mi ją teraz. Rozmawialiśmy w dwóch językach gdy pracowała, a kiedy skończyła, wręczyła mi tę piękną kompozycję, którą widzicie powyżej na zdjęciu. Mam nadzieję, że jutro będzie ładna pogoda.

No comments:

Post a Comment