So, I had my first meeting with the little 8 year old girl next door to us to try to help her with her English lessons. This is all new to me and I was a little nervous about it, not knowing exactly what to do. I asked her to tell me the English version of the ABC's and she struggled with it so I spent time trying to make it easier for her. I taught her the ABC song and told her to sing it each day so I could hear it through the walls and she did. I also asked her to count from 1 to 20. From 1 to 10 she had no problem but she did have difficulty from 11-20. I've been searching the internet for ideas to make this experience fun for her in learning and hope I succeed. I'm limiting our time together to 30 minutes, twice a week so it is not too much for her. She is eager to learn and that is a good thing.
Earlier in the day I took Joan to have a blood test done that is necessary before her CT scan on Monday night. We did it in a private clinic for 20 zl($5.00). I can pick up the results on Monday morning.
With only 3 days left until the election day in the U.S. I could spend it worrying what will happen if the orange man(Trump) is elected but I prefer not too. I just can't believe it has come to this, the two worst candidates in the history of the country. The Founding Fathers surely must be turning in their graves over this election. If the Democrats loose to the orange man they have nobody to blame but themselves for not making Bernie Sanders the nominee. At least then there would have been one candidate worth voting for. If orange man wins, I can only repeat some famous words to those who voted for him...."Forgive them Father, for they know not what they are doing".
Tak, ja mia艂em moje pierwsze spotkanie z ma艂膮 8-letniej dziewczynki obok nas, aby spr贸bowa膰 pom贸c jej w lekcjach j臋zyka angielskiego. To wszystko jest dla mnie nowe i by艂em troch臋 nerwowy o nim, nie wiedz膮c dok艂adnie, co robi膰. Poprosi艂em j膮, 偶eby mi powiedzie膰, angielsk膮 wersj臋 ABC i walczy艂a z nim, wi臋c sp臋dzi艂em czas staraj膮c si臋 u艂atwi膰 jej. Uczy艂em jej piosenk臋 ABC i kaza艂 jej 艣piewa膰 ka偶dy dzie艅, wi臋c mog艂em us艂ysze膰 przez 艣ciany i zrobi艂a. Poprosi艂am te偶 j膮 liczy膰 od 1 do 20. Od 1 do 10 nie mia艂a problemu, ale ona nie ma trudno艣ci z 11-20. Szuka艂am w internecie pomys艂y, aby to do艣wiadczenie zabawy na ni膮 w uczeniu si臋 i mam nadziej臋, 偶e si臋 uda. Jestem ograniczaj膮c nasz czas razem do 30 minut, dwa razy w tygodniu, wi臋c nie jest zbyt wiele dla niej. Ona jest ch臋tny do nauki i to jest dobra rzecz.
Wcze艣niej tego dnia wzi膮艂em Joan mie膰 wykonane badanie krwi, kt贸re jest konieczne przed jej CT w poniedzia艂ek wieczorem. Zrobili艣my to w prywatnej klinice za 20 z艂 (5,00 $). Mog臋 odebra膰 wyniki na poniedzia艂ek rano.
Z tylko 3 dni pozosta艂y do dnia wybor贸w w USA mog臋 sp臋dzi膰 go martwi膰, co si臋 stanie, je艣li cz艂owiek pomara艅czowy (Trump) zosta艂 wybrany, ale wol臋 nie zbyt. Po prostu nie mog臋 uwierzy膰, 偶e dosz艂a do tego, 偶e dwa najgorsze kandydat贸w w historii kraju. Za艂o偶yciele pewno艣ci膮 musi sta膰 w grobach na tych wyborach. Je艣li demokraci trac膮 do pomara艅czowego cz艂owieka maj膮 nikogo wini膰 tylko siebie za niewykorzystanie Bernie Sanders kandydat. Przynajmniej wtedy nie by艂by jeden kandydat warto g艂osowa膰 za. Je艣li Pomara艅czowy cz艂owiek wygrywa, mog臋 tylko powt贸rzy膰 kilka znanych s艂贸w do tych, kt贸rzy g艂osowali na niego .... "Ojcze przebacz im, bo nie wiedz膮, co czyni膮".
