Monday, November 14, 2016

Moon



Last night we were fortunate to have enough clear skies for me to take the pictures of the moon in the slideshow. Also, across the street from us is a light by the sidewalk and when anybody walk by it turns on. Next to it is a young tree and the light creates a shadow of the tree on the wall of the building. I thought that was an interesting picture. Tonight is actually suppose to be the night of viewing the Super moon but we have so much cloud cover I doubt I will be able to photograph it. I'm happy I took the pictures last night.

I wouldn't mind taking a class in photography but I can't find one here in the English language. There is so much more I could do with the camera I have now but just don't know enough about the more basic things like aperture and shutter speeds.

Joan will have another visit with the neuropsychologist this Wednesday to see if she is making progress in recovering memory. I haven't seen a noticeable difference since the last visit.

Ostatniej nocy mieliśmy szczęście mieć wystarczająco jasne niebo, by zrobić zdjęcia księżyca. Po drugiej stronie ulicy również jest światło przy chodniku i włącza się, gdy ktoś przechodzi obok. Przy latarni znajduje się młode drzewo i światło tworzy cień tego drzewa na ścianie budynku. Pomyślałem, że to ciekawy obraz. Dziś można przypuszczać, że jest ta noc, by oglądać super księżyc ale mamy spore zachmurzenie i wątpię, że będę mógł go sfotografować. Jestem szczęśliwy, że wczoraj w nocy zrobiłem zdjęcia.

Nie miałbym nic przeciwko zrobieniu kursu fotografii, ale nie mogę tutaj znaleźć żadnego w języku angielskim. Jest tak dużo rzeczy, które mógłbym zrobić z tym aparatem , który teraz mam, ale po prostu nie wiem wystarczająco dużo o najbardziej podstawowych rzeczach, takich jak przysłony i czas naświetlania.

W środę, Joan będzie miała kolejną wizytę u neuropsychologa, aby sprawdzić, czy robi postępy w przywracaniu funkcji pamięciowych. Nie widziałem zauważalnej różnicy od czasu ostatniej wizyty.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could take a photography class in Polish. You'd probably learn the important terms quickly, and you'd miss some stuff, but I bet you would get a lot out of it, and you'd most certainly retain the basic concepts. I'm taking a Vietnamese course that is taught completely in French right now, and I definitely miss some stuff, but it is helping me reinforce the French that I am learning. You'd be learning Polish in a subject you are interested in.

    ReplyDelete