Monday, November 14, 2016
Moon
Last night we were fortunate to have enough clear skies for me to take the pictures of the moon in the slideshow. Also, across the street from us is a light by the sidewalk and when anybody walk by it turns on. Next to it is a young tree and the light creates a shadow of the tree on the wall of the building. I thought that was an interesting picture. Tonight is actually suppose to be the night of viewing the Super moon but we have so much cloud cover I doubt I will be able to photograph it. I'm happy I took the pictures last night.
I wouldn't mind taking a class in photography but I can't find one here in the English language. There is so much more I could do with the camera I have now but just don't know enough about the more basic things like aperture and shutter speeds.
Joan will have another visit with the neuropsychologist this Wednesday to see if she is making progress in recovering memory. I haven't seen a noticeable difference since the last visit.
Ostatniej nocy mieli艣my szcz臋艣cie mie膰 wystarczaj膮co jasne niebo, by zrobi膰 zdj臋cia ksi臋偶yca. Po drugiej stronie ulicy r贸wnie偶 jest 艣wiat艂o przy chodniku i w艂膮cza si臋, gdy kto艣 przechodzi obok. Przy latarni znajduje si臋 m艂ode drzewo i 艣wiat艂o tworzy cie艅 tego drzewa na 艣cianie budynku. Pomy艣la艂em, 偶e to ciekawy obraz. Dzi艣 mo偶na przypuszcza膰, 偶e jest ta noc, by ogl膮da膰 super ksi臋偶yc ale mamy spore zachmurzenie i w膮tpi臋, 偶e b臋d臋 m贸g艂 go sfotografowa膰. Jestem szcz臋艣liwy, 偶e wczoraj w nocy zrobi艂em zdj臋cia.
Nie mia艂bym nic przeciwko zrobieniu kursu fotografii, ale nie mog臋 tutaj znale藕膰 偶adnego w j臋zyku angielskim. Jest tak du偶o rzeczy, kt贸re m贸g艂bym zrobi膰 z tym aparatem , kt贸ry teraz mam, ale po prostu nie wiem wystarczaj膮co du偶o o najbardziej podstawowych rzeczach, takich jak przys艂ony i czas na艣wietlania.
W 艣rod臋, Joan b臋dzie mia艂a kolejn膮 wizyt臋 u neuropsychologa, aby sprawdzi膰, czy robi post臋py w przywracaniu funkcji pami臋ciowych. Nie widzia艂em zauwa偶alnej r贸偶nicy od czasu ostatniej wizyty.