Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Doctor visits.

Doctor visit is over. Joan had her prescriptions filled and I got my referral for the operation and my first hepatits B shot. I have to get one more in a month, just before the operation and the third one in 6 months.. I don't have hepatitis B, these are only preventitive shots. The nurse gave me, slowly, all the instructitons I need in Polish, then she asked me if I understood all of what she said. When I told her I understood everything she was a little surprised but happy. I then talked with her a little in Polish just to practice.

The rest of the day we spent at home, Joan reading and me studying Polish as usual.

Wizyta u lekarza zakończyły się.  Joan otrzymała recepty, a ja dostałem skierowanie na operację i mój pierwszy zastrzyk WZW B. Jeszcze jeden zastrzyk muszę otrzymać za miesiąc , tuż przed operacją, a trzeci po 6 miesiącach. Nie mam zapalenia wątroby typu B, są to tylko zastrzyki prewencyjne. Pielęgniarka przekazała mi, powoli, wszystkie instrukcje  w języku polskim, a potem zapytała mnie, czy wszystko rozumiałem, co powiedziała. Kiedy powiedziałem jej, że wszystko zrozumiałem  była trochę zaskoczona, ale szczęśliwa. Potem rozmawiałem z nią trochę po polsku, aby poćwiczyć.

Resztę dnia spędziliśmy w domu, Joan czytając, a ja ucząc się polskiego jak zwykle.

No comments:

Post a Comment