Saturday, March 28, 2015

Thank you.

I received several thank you's from relatives who have received the latest family history book update I sent after the death of cousin Bernice. The latest came yesterday from the oldest son of Bernice, Dennis Paulinski. I know a small percentage of my blog readers are relatives but I'm never sure which ones.

Today was a hectic day getting ready for our trip. I had to confirm our flight via the internet and get our boarding passes printed but their site wouldn't permit the printing.  Therefore, I had to make a trip to the airport to the Ryanair office and have them print the passes out for us.

Next I had to buy the train tickets to Wroc艂aw but the roads leading to the main station are all under construction and I had to drive around for 45 minutes trying to find a way in.  Finally, I parked my car, walked six blocks to the station and bought the two tickets. The total cost for two, second class seats was 67zl. It's an express train that leaves at 3:50PM and arrives at 6:30PM. From there we will take a taxi to the hotel and spend the evening in the hotel. The flight to Malaga leaves the next day at 10:20AM and takes about three hours.

We Skyped with our "adopted" granddaughter, Ola, and she is back in Austria now, almost ready for her next adventure to South America. She has the whole two months planned out and is excited about seeing new places and meeting with old friends. She is only 19 and quite an adventurer. We have the same feeling about going to Spain. Joan even wants to see a bullfight just because she never has.

Otrzyma艂em kilka dzi臋kuj臋 to od krewnych, kt贸rzy otrzymali najnowsz膮 aktualizacj臋 wywiad rodzinny ksi膮偶ki wys艂a艂em po 艣mierci kuzyna Bernice. Ostatni przyszed艂 wczoraj z najstarszego syna Bernice, Dennis Paulinski. Wiem, 偶e niewielki procent mojego bloga czytelnik贸w s膮 krewni, ale nigdy nie jestem pewien, kt贸re z nich.
Dzisiaj by艂 gor膮czkowy dzie艅 przygotowuje si臋 do naszej podr贸偶y. Musia艂em potwierdzi膰 nasz lot przez Internet i uzyska膰 nasze karty pok艂adowe drukowane, ale ich strona nie pozwalaj膮 na drukowanie. Dlatego musia艂em zrobi膰 wycieczk臋 do lotniska do biura Ryanair i je drukowa膰 przepustki dla nas.
Nast臋pny musia艂em kupi膰 bilety na poci膮g do Wroc艂awia, ale drogi prowadz膮ce do g艂贸wnego dworca wszystkie s膮 w budowie i musia艂em je藕dzi膰 przez 45 minut pr贸buj膮 znale藕膰 spos贸b, w. Wreszcie, zaparkowa艂em samoch贸d, podszed艂 do sze艣ciu blok贸w Stacja i kupi艂 dwa bilety. Ca艂kowity koszt dla dw贸ch, drugi siedzenia klasy by艂 67z艂. To poci膮g ekspresowy, kt贸ry odje偶d偶a o 15:50, a przylot 18:30. Stamt膮d bierzemy taks贸wk臋 do hotelu i sp臋dzi膰 wiecz贸r w hotelu. Lot do Malagi pozostawia nast臋pnego dnia o 10:20 i trwa oko艂o trzech godzin.
Mamy skyped z naszym "przyj臋tego" wnuczka, Ola, a ona jest z powrotem w Austrii teraz, prawie gotowe do jej kolejnej przygody w Ameryce Po艂udniowej. Ona ma ca艂e dwa miesi膮ce zaplanowane i jest podekscytowany widz膮c nowe miejsca i spotkania ze starymi znajomymi. Ona jest tylko 19 i do艣膰 przyg贸d. Mamy ten sam przeczucia wyjazdem do Hiszpanii. Joan nawet chce zobaczy膰 byk贸w po prostu, bo nigdy nie ma.